Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Cleaning after defecation really requires the skillful application of wet paper towel, then dry paper towel, followed by a shower with a removable shower head set to the laser setting, with soap and disposable rag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Maximo Roboto posted:

Anger issues account found

samstave 1 hour ago | undown | root | parent [–]

OK little mister 27days year old account against my deep 15 years on the site?

Uhm, lets explain you about what you actually know about Palantir, there SWWAG that was all over the SFBay, on bart, busses, bikes, bags, shirts, etc...

and what about their absolute oval office of a CEO talking about LSD pops to his understanding of tech and etc...

You, have 27days on this account... Maybe you are HIDING? behind something?

I HAVE been OPEN on HN for DECADES.

I dont hide behind any of my comments. EVER. Dang and Saltman, and even loving PG can claim when they called me out.

So call me out bitch with data.

Let me tell you about the time I called out others with DATA on SYSTEMS AND FACILITIES I ACTUALLY WAS ON THE DESIGN TEAM OF!. and got "cease and desisted" on loving HN.

I am so tired of pricks who think they know.

If I reveealed every secret on HN that I know first hand, I would probably puke.

In the words of Charlie Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-lolbx6-5s

samstave 1 hour ago [flagged] [dead] | parent | context | next [–] | on: Apple Unveils M2

WHY THE gently caress Cant a mfr such as apple develop the most advanced upgrade modality known to man:

In the 1st world: sell the high-end machines.

Make the keyboard and screen and input and memory as High-End as possible.

As tech evolves, allow these to be slot level inserts.

I dont need a new chassis, KVM.

In fact:

MAK THE loving THING A KVM OUT OF THE GATE!

I slot in my guts, but I keep the same KVM chassis and form factor. Period.

Why is this hard to understand...?

Ship the guts to other places...

samstave 51 minutes ago [flagged] [dead] | root | parent | prev | next [–]

They have been simply "proven right" because gently caress YOU THATS WHY...

Which was the premise of my comment (OP)

--

Anyone who wants to dismiss BS with simply "Because they did so, gently caress you" is an ignorant fool.

Such, we see the questions.

XO

i've had the same keyboard for like 10 years. apple/laptop people are insane