Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Don't ask me lady, I live in beer

Antigravitas posted:

This is notably different in, say, the nordics, which have opt-outs because they prefer a more hire-and-fire model with a relatively strong safety net, but such laissez-faire stuff doesn't fly in Germany because it's insufficiently contractual.
in denmark it's 1 month notice as an employee, and the company has to give you longer notice periods the longer you're employed

quote:

Less than 6 months: 1 month. If you are subject to a trial or probationary period, your employer has the right to terminate your employment with 14 days’ notice within the first three months.
6 months - 3 years: 3 months (notice before the end of 2 years and 9 months of employment)
3 years - 6 years: 4 months (notice before the end of 5 years and 8 months of employment)
6 years - 9 years: 5 months (notice before the end of 8 years and 7 months of employment)
9 years +: 6 months (notice before the end of 8 years and 7 months of employment)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Don't ask me lady, I live in beer

Jose Valasquez posted:

nest0r 2 hours ago | parent | context | flag | favorite | on: Official Ukrainian BTC wallet has $2M and is growi...

Is it possible to send them my NFTs to boost morality? I would love to lend it out. I hope Opensea implements a feature like that in time so our NFTs can fight on our side.

is the world ready for some terrible evangelical promise ring / smart contract you can buy on the GOD chain?