Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

infernal machines posted:

why would it be less awkward to be doing blow at your parents' anniversary party?

because then she might be a grown-rear end adult

but no, she's 21, and she's gonna have to explain this to mommy and daddy here in about 30 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
she has a chest tat that says "goddess", i'm guessing this is not entirely unprecedented behaviour

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FMguru posted:

really takes 'doing it for the gram' to the next level
:drat:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

drat I wish my parents were rich so I could've had a cocaine problem by age 21 :(

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

drat I wish my parents were rich so I could've had a cocaine problem by age 21 :(

how long did it take you?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

cool recreation of me doing a fresh install on a dell venue 8 pro

happiness is a warm gun

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Agile Vector posted:

cool recreation of me doing a fresh install on a dell venue 8 pro

happiness is a warm gun

I still don't like jar jar binks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

are they installing 8.1 RT on an arm phone or are they installing normal 8.1 on an x86 phone?

goddamn, i know hugephones have ruined us all, but that's a tablet

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

she has a chest tat that says "goddess", i'm guessing this is not entirely unprecedented behaviour

lots of cheap lovely stepped-on blow been done off that very chest area

lol @ uk drugs

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

coke and a pint is real, and frankly a bit weird

i know a lot of uk expats here and boy howdy is it a thing

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5pATG031x4&hd=1

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

coke and a pint is real, and frankly a bit weird

i know a lot of uk expats here and boy howdy is it a thing

every group of rich people over 40 loves cocaine, to varying degrees

i am not a lover of cocaine but boy howdy it makes a night of drinking easier to manage, until morning, when all of your bad decisions and your advanced age spring on your supine near-corpse at the same time

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

cocaine sounds great and all, but I'm gonna stick with coffee.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
i do not like cocaine at all. it is a magic drug to turn you into an rear end in a top hat who can and will drink until 3am

which is my major problem statement in life, not the solution to any of my problems

but if i'm drunk as gently caress and folks are gettin down sometimes i do counterproductive things

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

every group of rich people over 40 loves cocaine, to varying degrees

you're right, maybe it was her dad's coke

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

it is a magic drug to turn you into an rear end in a top hat who can and will drink until 3am

lmao. i do not need drugs to be this person.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

how long did it take you?

i'm still working on it thanks for asking

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I’m no sissy, I can drink til 3am but cocaine really makes me want to do more cocaine.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress SNEEP posted:

i'm still working on it thanks for asking

good luck friend, i believe in you

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

you're right, maybe it was her dad's coke

lmao. i do not need drugs to be this person.

lol yeah wtf. 3 am is just vanilla drinking

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i believe it was rotor the wise who said, ‘why the gently caress am i making all this money if i’m not gonna spend it on the good poo poo?’

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

PIZZA.BAT posted:

lol yeah wtf. 3 am is just vanilla drinking

b.s.d. is a bit old too, so keep that in mind.

after a certain age you just get a bottle or two of red in you and pass out on the couch watching the news at 11pm.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
taken from @drewtoothpaste

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

someone photoshop that to be 10000px tall.gif but it's the center column with the logo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol I want to get the D-Sub connector one

https://twitter.com/gacha_pompom/status/1186847218717868032?s=20

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

so reality is definitely a simulation and the programmers have a perverse sense of humor

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smIqDKTm2hE

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
acid is the way to go to make a night of drinking epic, it really is a loving awesome combo. except you don’t know you need to piss until you REALLY need to piss, and then i pissed my gfs bed lol. i was like “who’s wet me” god

I would love to try coke, but real coke. people talk about it here but i’m sure they just mean meth or something not cocaine

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
please stop drinking

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

please stop pissing your girlfriend (unless she asks)

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

echinopsis posted:

acid is the way to go to make a night of drinking epic, it really is a loving awesome combo. except you dont know you need to piss until you REALLY need to piss, and then i pissed my gfs bed lol. i was like whos wet me god

I would love to try coke, but real coke. people talk about it here but im sure they just mean meth or something not cocaine

coke is real fun until you have to go to bed. then you dont actually end up sleeping and 3 hours later you have to go work your job at a car dealership and you end up ripping off a bumper of a Viper while in a beat to gently caress Neon. you go to your boss and explain that the Neon was parked like an rear end in a top hat did it and there was no way to get out of the spot. he fires you on the spot and then you can't afford coke anymore.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

JOINING THE RAT RACE :haw:

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

I need to know if this is real.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
google very hard

https://www.laconservancy.org/locations/cvs

Moo Cowabunga