Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

ven't starred in a movie together. Why hasn't this happened yet? I want to see whatever this movie is. Do we need to make this movie?

An interesting fact about Danny and Joe is that Danny's last name is "de vito" which means "of Vito." Vito Corleone is a character from the movie "The Godfather", a movie that Joe Pesci didn't star in but would have fit right into naturally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht

They have starred in a film together OP

didn't you watch home alone?

Jolo

Dell_Zincht posted:

They have starred in a film together OP

didn't you watch home alone?

wait, did I get Joe Pesci and McClavin Coldcut mixed up again? poo poo.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

alnilam

Joe pesci: "marv? Whaddaya doin marv?"

Danny of Vito: *penguin laugh, hits harry with his cane*

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
little known fact that joe pesci and danny devito were originally cast as the leads in broke back mountain but when they started filming they realized it just didn't photograph well

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

They're the same guy, op. Duh

Heather Papps

hello friend

i want to see a twins sequel called triplets with joe pesci as the long lost third brother

i have not seen twins

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Are your research methods sound?

Jolo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Are your research methods sound?

Pesci: Are you questioning my methods? Do you fuckin think that I would say something like this without making sure it's absolute fact? What part of my annual check on the imdb wasn't clear to you? Tell me that, huh? How about you just tell me what part of the annual check on imdb wasn't clear to you?

DeVito: Charlie, we've gotta find a camera and make this thing ourselves. These imdb fat cats aren't gonna make it themselves. We're going to see a guy about a camera... Do you still have both of your kidneys? Alright, let's go.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
gilbert gottfried and bobcat goldthwait have never co-starred as a pair of cartoon henchmen 😓

Escape From Noise

Pesci is all talk. Come at me, bro!

Jolo

Cubone posted:

gilbert gottfried and bobcat goldthwait have never co-starred as a pair of cartoon henchmen 😓

I think they did in Home Alone 2: Bobcat and Gilbert in New York

Jolo

Everyone forgets they're in that one because it features New York, who is basically another character in the movie.

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Joe pesci: "marv? Whaddaya doin marv?"

Danny of Vito: *penguin laugh, hits harry with his cane*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

what the gently caress hollywood!!! >:(
why have these two absolute legends not been in a film together !?!
frickin bullshit !! i think its wrong of them from like, a moral stand point, to not give us this movie!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sunset blvd is going to run loving red if i dont get my precious summer block buster starring danny devito and jo pesci. for real its on loving site with these industry fat cats now, they've been doing every thing in their power to prevent this movie from being made and it is WRONG from every possible moral stand point. the worst possible crime.

Jolo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

sunset blvd is going to run loving red if i dont get my precious summer block buster starring danny devito and jo pesci. for real its on loving site with these industry fat cats now, they've been doing every thing in their power to prevent this movie from being made and it is WRONG from every possible moral stand point. the worst possible crime.

friend, I am glad to have your support. sunset belvedere could be running green with dollars from all of the ticket and merch sales that this movie would do. kids could be out there at the halloween stores asking for the devito mask and costume set.

nut

grumpier old men: white men still cant jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs

Heather Papps posted:

i want to see a twins sequel called triplets with joe pesci as the long lost third brother

i have not seen twins

they’re already doing a sequel called Triplets where Eddie Murphy is the long lost third brother.