Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
"Well I'm a bug now. I guess this is my life."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

People live their lives in the small town. Not much happens but it's still pretty interesting.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

Black man lives in a basement after getting into some pretty crazy mixups vis a vis institutional racism.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

As an author, you should never meet your biggest fan.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

Margaret Atwood has some stuff to tell you about women and their place in a religious fundamentalist worldview.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

We were attacked on the river by some racist caricatures. I guess Kurtz is dead now.

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
Someone kicked the baby water buffalo.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The dog dies.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Finite Jest

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

Lots of words about Napoleon, poor people, love, justice and the Parisian sewer system.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

being alive sucks and you're not my real dad

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

i am such a bitch. why am i such a bitch? i was not fated to be a bitch, and there were times when i could have chosen not to be a bitch, but here i am, a pathetic bitch. but at least i'm aware of it, unlike you, you stupid hooker. goodbye and I love you.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

what's inside this closet? oh, it's nothing.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

Let's learn dubious facts about whales and how to hunt and murder them. Then maybe read some of the most beautifully written words in the english language. Also a pretty bangin 19th century recipe for new england clam chowder.

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Maybe putting a brain inside the giant death tank was a bad idea.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

I go to an all-male boarding school and am super gay and will spend 100+ pages talking about a classmate's rippling muscles. Also we will climb a tree at some point.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I'm going to go watch Ken Keasy do acid in the woods and also do acid.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm going to go watch Ken Keasy do acid in the woods and also do acid.

electric koolaid!

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
"No, Ender. You are the xenocider."
And then Ender was a xenocider

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Solar Tornado posted:

"No, Ender. You are the xenocider."
And then Ender was a xenocider

loving Ender gets posted a million times in this thread, jesus nerds have you even reD any other books or am I always in his shadow.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

food court bailiff posted:

Talking bears, witches, sky pirates and magical animal mascot buddies try desperately to distract you from incredibly anti-religious themes until losing all sense of pretext by the finale of the trilogy.

So the Bible is a trilogy and the Book of Mormon is Return of the Jedi?

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I think thats Golden Compass.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
I'm a spoiled brat whose dad works for Royal Dutch Shell and I'm stranded on an island with a man from the Caribbean and Stew Cat.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Oct 21, 2019

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

tango alpha delta posted:

I'm a spoiled brat whose dad works for Royal Dutch Shell and I'm stranded on an island with a man from the Caribbean and Stew Cat.

roald dahl's son didnt write books

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Bicycle girl steals the wrong sunglasses at a party but it works out in the end. Life sure is strange here on the bridge in San Fran (not that bridge).

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It was the best of times :)

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Call me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Mooey Cow posted:

Bicycle girl steals the wrong sunglasses at a party but it works out in the end. Life sure is strange here on the bridge in San Fran (not that bridge).

gently caress I just reread this trilogy for the fourth time. Why can't there be more post cyberpunk near future/retrofuture writers!?