Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

OMG loving cyclists. Use the god drat bike path you fuckers instead of the drat road and if you absolutely need to loving use the road go single file instead of side by side when theres no bike lane aaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

OMG loving cyclists. Use the god drat bike path you fuckers instead of the drat road and if you absolutely need to loving use the road go single file instead of side by side when theres no bike lane aaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh

You sound like a little bitch.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I just got a city car it's an old.policr cruiser eith ballistic inserts and reinforced hinged in the front doors. Driving with the door open I can tske out a parking meter with only minimal damage. Your move, cycle pinks

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
can you get a spotlight and megaphone

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
It has bull bars but no megaphone

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
What's a good derogatory term for a bicycker

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Dazerbeams posted:

If you're a car, I expect you to drive. If I'm moving towards your lane of traffic, it's because I intend to walk behind your vehicle as you continue on your way. For the love of god and all the traffic behind you and all the incoming traffic in the lane I'm currently in, do not loving stop for me. And then don't roll down your goddamn window to yell at me because you were idiot enough to throw everything off. Stop being terrified of jaywalkers and just keep driving.

At least in a lot of African countries I've been to, this is what always happens. No one slows, and the walkers just time it. I'm sure it's like that in a lot of places V. 'Murica

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

1redflag posted:

You sound like a little bitch.

Good job you deciphered the purpose of that post, really well done

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Ya'll need to shutup and get on your bikes and ride.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

My Shoes posted:

Ya'll need to shutup and get on your bikes and ride.

I would but I don't trust the other fuckers on the road when I'm in a car. No way am I trusting them enough to use the same road while on a bike.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
The American culture of impatience and a demand for speed is what pressures bikers into running red lights and biking aggressivly. I think it's a cultural mindset that screws everyone over. I do agree bikers need better bike lanes, and cities should do more to account for them in city planning.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Oct 19, 2019

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
In Massschussetts at least the law is written that basically treats cyclists as cars, and I think thats stupid.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

pixaal posted:

I would but I don't trust the other fuckers on the road when I'm in a car. No way am I trusting them enough to use the same road while on a bike.

I'm kinda a suicide biker: I have suicide brakes, suicide shifters, and i don't wear a helmet when i ride. Still, never been hit by a car.

I live in a university town where biking is popular, tho. I think the cars are more scared of us than we are of them.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Wear a helmet you loving retard, Jesus Christ

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
is this a motor bike or not

My Shoes