Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blank McBlankerson
Feb 21, 2013

Lambert posted:

Nah, the Ewok movies are the only real Star War

That spider was terrifying as a child, best side piece.

4,5,6 because others are either Lucas pulling a CGI Michael Bay or Disney Drivel to just rewrite the series because TOYS!!!

Rogue One is the best of the "Disney's" to me at least because it brought back that moral duplicity that Han encompassed and grew into from the Original Trilogy.

PS: Ewoks >>> Porgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blank McBlankerson
Feb 21, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

I hope star wars IX involves traveling back to episode 1 and assassinating the future emperor/aborting vader

The rumors, if proven to be true, will make you WISH that this was the actual plot for IX.

I certainly wish that they instead choose to Force Ghost Han, who then kills everyone and clean slates this poo poo.