Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

dehydrated scallion powder is the poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

FormaldehydeSon posted:

I had a salmiak Fisherman's Friend once when in Norway and literally thought it was a joke like those vomit flavoured jelly beans. I have a pretty broad palate I think but I really can't understand how that tastes good.

No one expects foreigners to enjoy it but finns all have terminal irony poisoning from too many spurdo memes so they genuinely like it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FormaldehydeSon posted:

I had a salmiak Fisherman's Friend once when in Norway and literally thought it was a joke like those vomit flavoured jelly beans. I have a pretty broad palate I think but I really can't understand how that tastes good.

Fisherman's Friend is more menthol than sal ammoniac. Much more. It's not good.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I just put the Last Dab Pepper X sauce on some pizza and the first thing you notice is a big hit of ginger and the second thing you notice is FUUUUCK.

It’s real good, highly recommended.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SAUCE IS BOSS

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
saurce is borscht

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Doppelganger posted:

Next time you make scrambled eggs, throw on a dash of Tony Cacherie’s and tell me your breakfast game didn’t just improve.

I put that poo poo on everything.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I just put the Last Dab Pepper X sauce on some pizza and the first thing you notice is a big hit of ginger and the second thing you notice is FUUUUCK.

It’s real good, highly recommended.

Yeah for being insanely hot it's really good. The mix of spices they got in there with that evil chili mash is excellent.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Mahi hot sauces are creeping up in UK supermarkets atm and they're fantastic

the heat actually does the number of little chillis on the bottle justice for a change. bhut jolokia is a powerful tasty table sauce. sweet scorpion & passion fruit will gently caress you up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

+

=

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ah So Sauce. Or any hoisin sauce.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

enough said

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
you can order a 1 pound jar of anchovy paste off amazon. Also, you can get a 4 lb jar of dijon mustard. Never run out!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I like the stone ground mustard it's delicious

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Honky Dong Country posted:

Yeah for being insanely hot it's really good. The mix of spices they got in there with that evil chili mash is excellent.

It also didn’t gently caress with my guts the way a lot of superhots do. I’m definitely a fan.

Ms Renfro’s ghost pepper stuff does not gently caress around. Probably my favorite salsas out there.

Saint Drogo posted:

the heat actually does the number of little chillis on the bottle justice for a change. bhut jolokia is a powerful tasty table sauce. sweet scorpion & passion fruit will gently caress you up.

Scorpion pepper sauce ain’t nothing to gently caress with. I don’t know why but if that pepper specifically is in there it will mess me up more than something with reapers or pepper x.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

TODAY IS MUTHA FLIPPIN RIB DAY!!!!!!