Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Everyone. I need your help please. Like...right now! I need your help! I am posting a thread but I have zero idea what the topic should be about! So before the mods find out I need a thread topic ASAP! Yesterday! Oh man oh man oh man! I'm in deep trouble if I don't get the ball rolling. It's really serious. For real. I know this is risky but I didn't know what else to do! How else will I fulfill my posting quota! I'm asking you. I'm prayin' to you! Please help! HELP! OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

this thread is now about pickles.

personally i am not a huge fan of sweet/sour, or garlic, but a crips dill oh baaaaaby i'll snap into one of those all day!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

crips dill oh baaaaaby i'll snap into one of those all day!

this was a typo do not, i repeat, DO NOT steal a pickle from a crip THEY WILL KILL YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Heather Papps posted:

this thread is now about pickles.

personally i am not a huge fan of sweet/sour, or garlic, but a crips dill oh baaaaaby i'll snap into one of those all day!

mmmm big full sour pickle feels good in the palm of your hand. Just bite into it and eat the entire thing. Don't worry if your lips turn white, they'll stop doing that if you keep eating sour pickles.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

Thank sweet baby Jesus on his throne! Yes! This is now the pickle thread. Love them pickles! Hoooo boy!

Heather Papps

hello friend

dill pickle chips ftw lol so epic

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

dill pickle chips ftw lol so epic

Mods?

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys dill pickle chips are good okay sorry that this "breaks the rules" and is "hate speech"

Escape From Noise

Sorry. It freaks me out more than ketchup chips

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sorry. It freaks me out more than ketchup chips

What if you make a stack of chips and put ketchup dill pickle and beef? Does it become a hamburger chip stack? The potato should make a reasonable enough bun.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

Listen. What you do behind closed doors with your potato chips is your business and your business alone.

But chili limon chips own bones so deal with it.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My wife made a batch of pickles for me a few weeks ago and I tried one yesterday and you wanna know what?

It was a pretty drat good pickle.

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

My wife made a batch of pickles for me a few weeks ago and I tried one yesterday and you wanna know what?

It was a pretty drat good pickle.

My mom used to make dill pickles with cucumbers, dill, and garlic from our garden. They were very good.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Goons Are Gifts

The first person who turns this into a dick joke will win a big prize

Finger Prince

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

The first person who turns this into a dick joke will win a big prize

Get over yourself, it ain't that big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

drat you got me