Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I am taking a break from drinking for a few days.

i am covering 4 u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

i am covering 4 u

Thank u 4 ur service

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Always hammed never canned

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

a drink is fun prove me wrong motherfucker

gently caress you idiot im going to go buy some beer and see if you are "right"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
waht kind of beer

Heather Papps

hello friend

prepuce repurposed posted:

waht kind of beer

hmm so i have some computer work i want to do tonight, so i grabbed 2 really big beers and one big beer. i grabbed a 5.9 pabst tallboy cause it was on sale for 2.15.

i find that the higher abv pabst actually, uh, tastes good? the thick breadiness of the standard pabst is cut with the increased abv.

the big ol beers i got were a 5.5 boxer ice, cause it's like 2.85 for a full pint, and a old milwaukee 5.5 pint cause again, cheap beer, but strong, tastes good?

i am not sure if i have discussed this in this thread, maybe the more serious one, but i find hops gross, i like stout and everything else. i even love kieths, an ipa, cause it isn't overwhelmingly hoppy.

my top beer is maybe chimay red label big ol bottle, but sometimes you just need a few beers.

Areola Grande

yeah Chimay owns I forgot all about them

I'm enjoying an Elysium Space Dust IPA and it's hoppy as hell

cheers mate :cheers:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

prepuce repurposed posted:

yeah Chimay owns I forgot all about them

I'm enjoying an Elysium Space Dust IPA and it's hoppy as hell

cheers mate :cheers:

that is the exact beer I had with dinner today. it is probably my favorite IPA!

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

It's fantastic and goes well with a night walk by starlight

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am black coffee 100 percent cocoa bitter, but i am also a man of the pine barrens

these artisan ipas with insane ibus taste, to me, like balsam blister tea.

when you are in the woods, sometimes, you'll find a balsam tree. on the bark, you'll find these bubbles, where the sap has overflowed, and pushed the bark out.

you take yer knife, and cut a square out, around the blister.

then, you take that home, and take the handful of blisters you've collected, and you toss em in some boiling water for a while, let em steep.

you drink this balsam blister tea, and now, you are somehow less sick.

in conclusion, overly hopped beers taste of balsam, to me, heather papps, your internet friend.

Areola Grande

Doctor Dogballs posted:

that is the exact beer I had with dinner today. it is probably my favorite IPA!

what foods did u pair it w/

Escape From Noise

I'm not big on IPAs but as a brewer you kind of need to make them to keep the doors open and the lights on.

I'm a big fan of Belgian styles myself but god forbid I should ever open my own place I'd probably need to make a hazy IPA.

Twenty Four

The other day a couple of friends came over to my house after they got off work at a dinner theater. They had a special event for a wedding and the wedding party bought a keg but left without finishing or taking it.

My friends washed out and filled up all the empty liquor bottles with beer and brought it over and we were drinking Michelob out of Jack Daniels and other bottles.

Classy as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

free beer in weird containers will be deathbed happy memories material for many of us think about it :cheerdoge: