Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
no riends & everyone hates you cause you ask what real democracy really means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dead prez posted:

no riends & everyone hates you cause you ask what real democracy really means

i too smell the stench of foreman domai in my nethers

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

legit answer mine smells like gold bond medicated powder

now here's someone who knows how to treat an rear end!

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

this crack is makin me thirsty

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Can you give me an example

its like having the dr. bronner's ALL ONE peppermint soap tingle on your nuts and butt except all day long

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

garfield hentai posted:

you wouldn't recognize a good thread if it slapped you in your fat fuckin face! my thread kicks rear end bitch

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I did it.

It's so weird how your own rear end smells pleasant to yourself, it really does. Inhaling deeply, -its earthy, slightly spicy I guess I would describe it.

A warm smell, maybe like mushrooms and gravy and baking a heavy wheat bread but rear end.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spins posted:

I did it.

It's so weird how your own rear end smells pleasant to yourself, it really does. Inhaling deeply, -its earthy, slightly spicy I guess I would describe it.

A warm smell, maybe like mushrooms and gravy and baking a heavy wheat bread but rear end.

Lol

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Spins posted:

I did it.

:ohno:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spins posted:

I did it.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about !!!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Spins posted:

I did it.

oh hell yea!!

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=skYci_1571081752

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Can’t tell if my rear end smells like my bellybutton, or my bellybutton smells like my rear end.

Only my finger knows for sure.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

We all do this. I know we do

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
great, now my finger is stuck. help

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Icochet posted:

Mods, shut it down

It was not worth this

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene posted:

Mods, shut it down

It was not worth this

no don't go you can't leave me like this

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Icochet posted:

just roll with it bro

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Icochet posted:

no don't go you can't leave me like this

[breath hitches; tear rolls down cheek] SHUT IT DOWN

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Icochet posted:

it's like a chinese finger trap just push in

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

garfield hentai posted:

just roll with it bro

i'll try. for starters getting into this suit for the job interview today is gonna require some lateral thinking

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
oh hey spinster ive missed you terribly you wanna do some guest rear end reviews for my blog

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I did it and it smelled of failure.

Failure and buttsweat.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm not about smelling rear end, i'm about eating rear end. and i can't eat my own rear end op. so gently caress off with this thread.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
advanced rear end smellers may want to use this chart to try and figure out some of the more subtle nuances

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
My buttcrack is clean as a whistle OP

Android Lust
Sep 2, 2012

I haven't showered in three days so you're asking me to dance with death.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
uh, smells a bit of lavender

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
smells like roadkill on a hot sunny say OP

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
Smells like finger

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Finger appears to have received some manner of acid burn, corroding down to the bone.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
hell yeah, i smell rear end

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Voted 1

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

zaepg posted:

Voted 1

For the number of fingers used to smell that delicious wasteland?

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
the fact that we have deodorant for armpits and breath freshening products for mouths yet no such odor masking product for the rear end crack is an implicit statement that we kinda like how our asses smell. it's like a big shared secret we don't talk about for whatever reason. animals sniff each other's butts to get to know them and cut to the quick of who they are, humans even evolved buttocks in order to keep these odors tucked away and safe. yet we cover it up and beat around the bush getting to know each other with things like job interviews and dating apps and other convoluted methods contrived so we could lie to ourselves and say we know how to do things better than the forces that created us. to smell and truly understand your own rear end is to reject the misguided arrogance of mankind. it's a grounding ritual not unlike eating a cactus in the desert until you see weird poo poo and throw up as you truly meet yourself for the first time

bit sweeter this morning, i have a new shampoo and i wonder if the stuff that pours through my crack as i rinse my head off affects this in any way

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

garfield hentai posted:

the fact that we have deodorant for armpits and breath freshening products for mouths yet no such odor masking product for the rear end crack is an implicit statement that we kinda like how our asses smell. it's like a big shared secret we don't talk about for whatever reason. animals sniff each other's butts to get to know them and cut to the quick of who they are, humans even evolved buttocks in order to keep these odors tucked away and safe. yet we cover it up and beat around the bush getting to know each other with things like job interviews and dating apps and other convoluted methods contrived so we could lie to ourselves and say we know how to do things better than the forces that created us. to smell and truly understand your own rear end is to reject the misguided arrogance of mankind. it's a grounding ritual not unlike eating a cactus in the desert until you see weird poo poo and throw up as you truly meet yourself for the first time

bit sweeter this morning, i have a new shampoo and i wonder if the stuff that pours through my crack as i rinse my head off affects this in any way

Whoa 😳

I see now I am not worthy so must humbly decline your blog participation offer.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

The phone is ringing and I cannot linger. So look out butt, here comes my finger.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Telebite posted:

The phone is ringing and I cannot linger. So look out butt, here comes my finger.

I have this tattooed as a tramp stamp

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it still smells like Irish spring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I started at page 1 and :yikes:

It's my own fault I kept reading thinking maybe this threads concept was lost on me or maybe there would be some longer payoff but instead :yikes: