Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Preseasons over. Zion Williamson’s got a hosed up knee fttb. Games are still blacked out in China due to Daryl Morey’s insensitive comments that conscientious folks should stand with the Hong Kong protestors against an authoritarian regime. Becky Hammon is gonna be the first woman to call plays as head coach for an NBA franchise once Popavich gets thrown out of a game for being too real. It’s the return of the big man. Everyone’s gonna be over 7ft tall this year. We’re going full contact. Giannis gonna hand out shoulder rides to everyone reading this. Clippers gonna make the playoffs but will not be the leagues champions. LeBrons gonna be humble now. Adam Silvers head will eat itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Free Hong Kong with every Eastern imperialist state you buy

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Basketball's cool, I like following what's going on without actually watching it.

naem
May 29, 2011

Mega64 posted:

Basketball's cool, I like following what's going on without actually watching it.

this is how I feel about most sports. Give me a weekly two minute highlight reel and I’m good

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Go 'Cuse baby love the 'Cuse woohoo!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

When are we gonna get Baseketball though?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I went to UConn so I’m legally required to enjoy college basketball but try as I might I just can’t get the NBA to click for me.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Lebron James sure let us all know he’s a bootlicking POS

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3GNCa7YYU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I used to play B-Ball with the boys when I was in this thingy for troubled youth. I was this shorter stocky muscular dude back then on account of the gymnastics and all so I was slippery and fast so they gave me the nickname "Taz" like the cartoon which I ended up memorializing with a tattoo of the Tasmanian She-Devil with her titties out.

I don't watch basketball.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Do it ironically posted:

Lebron James sure let us all know he’s a bootlicking POS

lmao i still cant believe he nuked his whole brand over this

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'm not sure Lebron's a pussy but he sure is a oval office.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
LeBron is a soulless idiot coward. NBA leadership and every bootlicking coach/front office rear end in a top hat who supports them to prop up Chinese totalitarianism is no better than he is. gently caress the NBA.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Sixers gonna win it all this season

Embiid will be MVP and DPOY

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

What is the better basketball video game: NBA JAM (regular or tournament edition) OR NBA STREETS (whatever volume)?

I’m partial to NBA JAM because of nostalgia, but NBA STREETS is still pretty great.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I dunno about Street but NBA Jam was one the best co-op arcade games ever

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This is the Knicks year. They’re going all the way!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

1redflag posted:

What is the better basketball video game: NBA JAM (regular or tournament edition) OR NBA STREETS (whatever volume)?

I’m partial to NBA JAM because of nostalgia, but NBA STREETS is still pretty great.

The 2011 NBA Jam On Fire Edition remake for Xbox 360/PS3 is surprisingly really drat great. EA brought on the NBA Jam creator to replicate the original gameplay and paired it with modern graphics, animations, and sound with the original announcer re-recording his lines in much higher quality. Its existence pretty much invalidates the need for playing TE on SNES, unless you really need to satisfy your nostalgia for the exact original SNES graphics and goofy animations.

Pretty sure it's playable with on Xbox One but not sure about PS4.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Oct 19, 2019

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

The 2010 NBA Jam remake

:monocle:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hooping wit a McDouble in my pocket rn

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yf35s55Uyg

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

cannot wait to see the returning champion raptors win another ring with $130M finals mvp Pascal Siakam after saying goodbye to $130M finals mvp Kawhi Leonard

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shaq donating rent because he owns, Lebron revealing what a huge bitch he actually is, all is well.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

piratepilates posted:

cannot wait to see the returning champion raptors win another ring with $130M finals mvp Pascal Siakam after saying goodbye to $130M finals mvp Kawhi Leonard

:hfive: that too!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Carsen Edwards is gonna carry the celts to a championship on his beautiful gams

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NiceGuy posted:

lmao i still cant believe he nuked his whole brand over this

I can

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Imagine being worth $500M and then bending down to lick the boots of an oppressive dictatorship because you were worried about making more money.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i was irritated when the lakers spent all that cash to bring lebron on instead of building a better team but w/e. im not a sports number knower.

dodgers suck now too such is life in the city of angels

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Pawn 17 posted:

Imagine being worth $500M and then bending down to lick the boots of an oppressive dictatorship because you were worried about making more money.

If he wants his kids to be Hollywood stars he has to lick em since China believes in punishing your family for your "crimes"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kuato posted:

This is the Knicks year. They’re going all the way!

Jfc lol. :negative:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Smythe posted:

i was irritated when the lakers spent all that cash to bring lebron on instead of building a better team but w/e. im not a sports number knower.

dodgers suck now too such is life in the city of angels

Let’s build on the momentum of years of hard work and team building.. nah gently caress it new team. :homebrew:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I haven't checked basketball for awhile now. Is Karl Malone still whooping the supersonics?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Edgar posted:

I haven't checked basketball for awhile now. Is Karl Malone still whooping the supersonics?

Lol, this just reminded me of how jimmy kimmel used to do black face

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Whats up with that what the gently caress gif you see all the time?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pawn 17 posted:

Human greed is beyond insatiable and why I'm on team greenhouse gasses

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Looking forward to LeBron shutting up and dribbling now that he has his foot squarely in his mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

piratepilates posted:

Pascal Siakam is big in a weird way. Like he's burly without being musclebound or fat.