Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah that was crazy and bizarre. Time not wasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lid posted:

Need Psycho Clown pops

He truly is the John Cena of AAA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well the big clusterfuck battle royal/royal rumble thing was fun and Fenix/Kenny ruled. That was a fun watch :)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah I had fun and I’m kinda use to AAA’s gonzo booking. Konnan and Rush loving with people is S-tier promoting.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

aaa is like wrestling "who's line"

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Jerusalem posted:

Well the big clusterfuck battle royal/royal rumble thing was fun and Fenix/Kenny ruled. That was a fun watch :)

Definitely recommend watching the royal rumble before Fenix/Kenny. It started as a fun Hijo del Vikingo vs Taurus match, then became a fun clusterfuck, and then it was a super good Hijo del Vikingo vs Taurus match. AEW is deffo getting Vikingo, and probably Taurus, too.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I'd heard the names but hadn't seen them before and Taurus/El Hijo Del Vikingo ruled. Taurus looked like a monster and Vikingo looked like a goddamn champion, holy poo poo.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

That was a fun show a lol bringing in Vampiro just for the opening with Dave the Clown

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Definitely recommend watching the royal rumble before Fenix/Kenny.

That was the first match I mentioned watching!

Edit: gently caress, you're probably just agreeing with me it was a cool match to watch, sorry!

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Do you think they will mention the title change on AEW tv at all? Kenny and The lucha Bros aren't really interesting right now, but with everything being so online these days I feel like it would be weird not to mention it somehow.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Hellblazer187 posted:

Do you think they will mention the title change on AEW tv at all? Kenny and The lucha Bros aren't really interesting right now, but with everything being so online these days I feel like it would be weird not to mention it somehow.

i hope they do and i hope he comes out with the extremely nice looking belt

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Jerusalem posted:

That was the first match I mentioned watching!

Edit: gently caress, you're probably just agreeing with me it was a cool match to watch, sorry!

I actually misread your post and thought you were talking about the last match, so we're both wrong, sorry!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

I think it could be used as part of the Moxley angle, but with the way the Moxley angle is going it also might not be for the best to have Kenny win a foreign promotion's belt in the middle of this weird patch where his head isn't fully in the game.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

karmicknight posted:

I think it could be used as part of the Moxley angle, but with the way the Moxley angle is going it also might not be for the best to have Kenny win a foreign promotion's belt in the middle of this weird patch where his head isn't fully in the game.

It works if the angle is that Kenny can't quite get it together when wrestling in America.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
still thinking about shani’s hair

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I doubt he'll bring out the belt in aew. they could mention it but I also don't think they'll even do that. maybe on bte.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

WatermelonGun posted:

still thinking about shani’s hair
It's espectacularrrrr!

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
They’re acknowledging it on Instagram (and Facebook) so I guess we’ll find out how far that goes on TV

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
It could be good to use in an angle so I'm not against it, I just don't think they will. But I could be wrong. We'll see!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare: what

https://twitter.com/RobViper/status/1185761563631857665

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

These dudes are loco

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
vikingo is a loving superstar

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

vikingo looked amazing, that whole rumble was interesting, I like it coming down to a pinfall

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DuhSal posted:

I doubt he'll bring out the belt in aew. they could mention it but I also don't think they'll even do that. maybe on bte.

The problem is that the best way to use it in the angle requires them to acknowledge Mox winning the IWGP US title. Basically Omega whined about Mox copying him by going to do the G1, but now Omega's the one playing copycat by fighting Janela in a streetfight and going to a foreign promotion and winning their belt.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Is that show gonna be archived on Twitch as well? I’m trying to find it but I can’t navigate Twitch for poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Is that show gonna be archived on Twitch as well? I’m trying to find it but I can’t navigate Twitch for poo poo

It is archived here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/496982434?filter=archives&sort=time AAA archived videos on Twitch are viewable if you subscribe to their channel for $5 a month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

It is archived here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/496982434?filter=archives&sort=time AAA archived videos on Twitch are viewable if you subscribe to their channel for $5 a month

or twitch prime if you have amazon prime