Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Drank a giant coffee this morning and then dropped the missus off at her mall job. Ended up having to take a poo poo at the mall before I left and walked into the bathroom to find the cleaner just finishing up. I took the last stall and start to do my business. Seconds after a I pass a loose morning coffee poo poo the cleaner starts VIOLENTLY plunging the toilet in the next stall. This causes a fountain of lovely poop water to erupt all over my rear end and legs. I yelled "HOLY loving poo poo MAN TAKE IT EASY OVER THERE". He apologized and I told him no worries but there was no way to get properly cleaned up using cheap rear end public toilet paper. Had to drive home with itchy poo-butt and the lady is at work for another few hours so had to tell someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Shoulda called in us SA Goons.... we would have licked that toilet bowl clean....

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

thanks op I'm stealing this anecdote for the opening of my screenplay

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I was really hoping he would still be cleaning when I emerged, changed, from the stall. Was really hoping for long awkward eye contact but the dude had ghosted.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Wake me up when something awful happens

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Pics or it didn’t happen

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Should have dunked his head in there like 'how do you like it mother fucker, you son of a bitch'

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Putty posted:

Shoulda called in us SA Goons.... we would have licked that toilet bowl clean....

Why does no one let me in on this

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
jokers trick.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

something horrible just happened

its this thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Was the poop.. lovely? :thunk:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
better you than me

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

somethinghorrible.com

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
If that’s the worst thing that happens to you this week, you’ll be just fine, op.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Laslow posted:

If that’s the worst thing that happens to you this week, you’ll be just fine, op.

drat. what happened to you this week?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Tane posted:

thanks op I'm stealing this anecdote for the opening of my screenplay

My cousin was a weird guy.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

My Shoes posted:

drat. what happened to you this week?
Well, last week I was in the hospital and it was either the magnesium or potassium pills that made me straight up poo poo myself.

Of course I had a entire staff of people qualified to deal with it. I was entirely clean in a matter of a couple minutes. I made those RN’s and assistants earn their paycheck though, and I felt bad for them.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
op this is the third time this has "coincidentally" happened this week. One more and you're fired

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that's ugly. i don't want to hear an ugly thing like this. what the hell op? are you some kind of freak who goes around telling everyone stories about how you got poo poo on yourself?

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

didn't read but ur in my prayers

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
There's no way he did it intentionally because you barged in and forced out a violent diarreah while he was still cleaning.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
So, uh,

What were you wearing?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pneub posted:

There's no way he did it intentionally because you barged in and forced out a violent diarreah while he was still cleaning.

Yeah this guy cleans these cans on the reg, he knows all the tricks.

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As the diarreah water spills over my ankles I cant help but let a small grin creep upon my face.

Oh yeah, the boys in GBS are gonna love this one

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

DB Pooper posted:

As the diarreah water spills over my ankles I cant help but let a small grin creep upon my face.

Oh yeah, the boys in GBS are gonna love this one

Dat username/av/post combo, though. :captainpop:

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
At least it was your own poo poo you got covered in OP look on the bright side

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
*in broad new yorker*

"hey!! i'm poopin' here!"

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pneub posted:

so the reason he attacked the stall next to me with the plunger was because someone left a floater in there, which is why i moved to the next stall. it was a tiny poop like a kid would do but he went at it like it owed him money.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I read this thread last night in a haze and now this morning I keep imagining the scene but with progressively funnier and more pronounced accents like a thick Brooklyn “HEY I’M POOPIN’ HEAR!” or a “WHAT IN TARNATION” and they’re all just gold, Jerry!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's 7am and I'm still wasted and angry that you stupid hivemind cliquesh poltroons never let me in on loving toil-bowl tongue slopping action. It's greedy and frankly - extremely poo poo behavior.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Toilets don't work like that.
I think you might be pulling a fast one on us, op.
However, WHY you'd want to lie about your poo poo fetish feels weird to me, but you do you.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's 7am and I'm still wasted and angry that you stupid hivemind cliquesh poltroons never let me in on loving toil-bowl tongue slopping action. It's greedy and frankly - extremely poo poo behavior.

I'm open 24 hours.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm mad as hell and compelled by peer pressure to take it some more!!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
You should've fired your pistol wildly through the stall walls in every direction op

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This is why we need the wall

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

From butts all poo poo comes from, and to butts it will return.

Asses to asses, poop to poop. :shrek:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The world is a hardened double-ended poop dildo of love. :kiddo:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Mall bathrooms are a great place to jerk off, so I've heard

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
In this crazy interconnected toilet system it might be theoretically possible to poo poo so hard that the poo poo shoots out the adjacent toilet and goes into someone elses rear end :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
man goons just are looking for any reason to make their wives laugh at them