Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Mall bathrooms are a great place to jerk off, so I've heard

And to find other men to jerk you off too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Mall bathrooms are a great place to jerk off, so I've heard

vyst posted:

And to find other men to jerk you off too

Or at the very least listening to two other dudes loving and cranking one out in the stall next door.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TOOT BOOT posted:

Should have dunked his head in there like 'how do you like it mother fucker, you son of a bitch'

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

That's a weird way to tell us about the time you had sex with the mall janitor OP

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
The more I learn about american toilets the more they reinforce my belief that if there is a God, then He is a cruel and spiteful God indeed.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nastyman posted:

The more I learn about american toilets the more they reinforce my belief that if there is a God, then He is a cruel and spiteful God indeed.

European toilets dont have enough water at the bottom

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
People often pay extra for bidets in their homes, OP

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ahh the ol Poseidon's French Kiss

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

European toilets dont have enough water at the bottom

that's because they're too refined to poop :smug:

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Continental posted:

Drank a giant coffee this morning and then dropped the missus off at her mall job. Ended up having to take a poo poo at the mall before I left and walked into the bathroom to find the cleaner just finishing up. I took the last stall and start to do my business. Seconds after a I pass a loose morning coffee poo poo the cleaner starts VIOLENTLY plunging the toilet in the next stall. This causes a fountain of lovely poop water to erupt all over my rear end and legs. I yelled "HOLY loving poo poo MAN TAKE IT EASY OVER THERE". He apologized and I told him no worries but there was no way to get properly cleaned up using cheap rear end public toilet paper. Had to drive home with itchy poo-butt and the lady is at work for another few hours so had to tell someone.

my favorite threads are the one that could be a 90's comedy. Love it!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nastyman posted:

I'm American. The toilet was Australian. Also in a Westfield, so who knows what sort of cost cutting measures they've used to increase the corporate bottom line. Alls I know is I'm staying the hell away from the drinking fountain (bubbler).

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

The_Continental posted:

so the reason he attacked the stall next to me with the plunger was because someone left a floater in there, which is why i moved to the next stall. it was a tiny poop like a kid would do but he went at it like it owed him money.

That doesn't even make sense though. You plunge a toilet when it's clogged, not when it has poop floating in the bowl.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Devils Affricate posted:

That doesn't even make sense though. You plunge a toilet when it's clogged, not when it has poop floating in the bowl.

poop floating in the bowl is a legitimate reason for plunging. Did the guy try flushing it?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Why not just grab it and take it out with your hand?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

roarpower posted:

poop floating in the bowl is a legitimate reason for plunging. Did the guy try flushing it?

He didn't try to flush. He just went hard with the plunger. It wasn't even a substantial poop. It was like an easter egg, but it was floating and maybe needed forcing?

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
This is what you get for not just making GBS threads your pants like GBS intended, OP!

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

He was just activating the bidet for you.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Continental posted:

He didn't try to flush. He just went hard with the plunger. It wasn't even a substantial poop. It was like an easter egg, but it was floating and maybe needed forcing?

I think you and I had very different easters

Edit: probably the same easters, but different celebrations

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

The_Continental posted:

I'm American. The toilet was Australian.

Well there's your problem right there. Australian toilets are designed for southern hemisphere backwards-flowing water, you must have been making GBS threads in the wrong direction.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Nastyman posted:

Toilets may just be the one thing America is good at.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frankenstyle posted:

I know a lot a of americans, they aint even good at toilets

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Frankenstyle posted:

they havent even figured out bidets

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Away all Goats posted:

they havent even figured out bidets

roarpower posted:

I know a lot a of americans, they aint even good at toilets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019