Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope

by sebmojo
First of it's good to say it bee yob because 1. That sounds like corn on t the cob which is a really good snack 2. it makes me think of bees which are important for our times and a really good snack.

I just wanted to start a thread on here get a feel for things and how we can change everything to bee yob or all start saying bee yob at least. Also could be a good idea to sticky this thread and email?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope

by sebmojo
I didnt do a poll on this thread but if you want to say bee yob type 69

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TheSpamalope

by sebmojo

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i always pronounced it beh-yobe

as much as I like the weed number 69 the times have changed. byob is now all about guns and shooting guns and owning shitloads of guns

Heather Papps

hello friend

i say "the yob" but i can change

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

YOB on bee cobb

TheSpamalope

by sebmojo
Frikk i forgot bee yob was here again! I gotta work on that before someone gets hurt...

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I call it by its full name Bob Yobert

Macnult

i have always pronounced it like “bee-yob”
i support you OP

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

i always pronounced it beh-yobe

as much as I like the weed number 69 the times have changed. byob is now all about guns and shooting guns and owning shitloads of guns

Please remember to visit our special weapons safety thread **shoots gun improperly and dislocates elbow** OW!

Escape From Noise

Just bee YOBself

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

oh no chillinternet.club isn't working anymore!

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

I've got a bee in YOBonnet!

Dell_Zincht

Bee-yob
Fee-yad
Gee-bee-ess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

ess-omethingawful dee-ot see-om