Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Big Scary Owl posted:

A thread to share cool retro games you've been playing. Maybe we'll find things that we also want to play along the way!

I'm currently playing King's Field 2 (1 in the US, but it's the second game in Japan) after beating King's Field 4 The Ancient City on the PS2. It's a fully 3D dungeon crawler with a pretty big map with a lot of twisting areas and secrets to unravel. Combat is bad, but the exploration is so good that I don't mind it. I beat KF1, then skipped to 4 cause I thought I'd get bored, but now I just want more dungeon crawling action :black101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWSBYUPWMk0

Man, this is so much faster than KF4.

The King's Field series are such great games, you can tell the similarities between it and the Souls games since they're both made by From Software.

Personally I booted up an old classic of mine, Transport Tycoon Deluxe (with the OpenTTD source port of course.) That game will never get old. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU