Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

I FUCK LINEN IN MY SPARE TIME!
Grimey Drawer
Finally decided to sit down and play StarTropics to completion for the first time ever!

I'm playing lightly guided and I'm having such a good time with it I can't imagine why I tried and failed with it in the past.

Also have been streaming it. Here's me getting to the start of Chapter 7. I'll complete it on Friday.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/498273722

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Pug Rodeo posted:

Feeling my age seeing Worms Armageddon listed as a retro game. I guess college really was that long ago.

It breaks my brain that the N64 got a port of that game in 1999.

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Currently playing Castlevania: Rondo of Blood for the first time (bought it on WiiShop forever ago and only now playing it) and goddamn this poo poo is HARD

I feel like my decades of gaming should have given me a decent sense for intuitively playing Castlevania but apparently I was wrong. I'm getting my poo poo kicked in at every level. 5-7 continues every time.