Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Don't level up your Arks too much early on or it will cost too much to use them.

Note that you can take off all your Arks and essentially grind endlessly because there is no stamina system.

Prioritize upgrading your Soul producers over everything.

Work on getting as far through the game as you can, as progress through the story is what unlocks more Soul producers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It feels like the breakpoint for when you can start going after the better early game stuff is when you get to all 5 soul spots on the first continent and getting them to 6 on the blues and 3 on the reds. Upgrades are expensive, but actually running arks while going for mid-level stuff is pretty doable from my experience.

I feel like I'm missing something on how to do the slime fight on Hard reliably. I have a lot of stun resist, but don't have a lot of ways to clear it, which means I get exploded. Been farming Normal and that seems fine, but I'm wondering what skills and gear I need to be throwing around.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 31, 2019

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:

Gearman posted:

Game looks pretty interesting, so I've added some folks that have posted their friend id. I'm Gearman in-game as well, id# 116196899

I ended up with Shin + Skyship Lonvalion and I'm still making my way through the early chapters. I believe I've set them as my helpers, and my friend gift to friend points.

There anything else I should be really worried about this early in the game?

Not really. Don't level your arks unless you know what you are doing and why.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Personally, I'm kind of roughly following these two guides Phys DPS and Mag DPS for what Arks to level first, they seem pretty straightforward.. I also went with Flame Hero to lv4 since it has Crit Up2 for Sevia, who's a crit-fisher, it seems like. I'm also snagging Killers as I go if they're like lv2 or 3, to make Sevia a bit more flexible.

Also trying to get a bit of Earth magic onto Zekus for the event and some more status recovery on Lilah. Is there a Cure Stun on an Ark that I haven't noticed yet? I think Theria gets it naturally?

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 31, 2019

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

I don't think cure stun or stun immunity is worth the orb cost this early.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Is there an easy way to get a unit up to snuff? I kind of want to build up Lukiel because she looks really cool, but it's just such a hassle to bring an underlevelled unit along. Lilah's 27 to my Sevia 35 and Zekus's 36. Would also like to get Goroth up to proper tank spec before I need him for something.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Echophonic posted:

Is there an easy way to get a unit up to snuff? I kind of want to build up Lukiel because she looks really cool, but it's just such a hassle to bring an underlevelled unit along. Lilah's 27 to my Sevia 35 and Zekus's 36. Would also like to get Goroth up to proper tank spec before I need him for something.

Tanks are pointless now and likely forever. Tanking just isn't a real thing, because most physical attacks are giant cleaves, and most dangerous abilities are screenwide AoEs (because if they werent you can just manual run your units to the 4 corners of the screen).

There are 4 aspects to raising a unit:
EXP: When you have a strong mage and can effortlessly clear hard mode stages youc an get about 1000xp/min base. You can triple that by taking the unit solo with a strong friend unit. EXP is super fast up to level 40, and not horrific up to 60. Taking people past level 60 is a huge time invstment. Honestly though, raw levels do very very little in terms of stats. Most of your stats come via the skill tree, Ark stats, and ark abilities. *You can also feed them potions but this is really pointless, potions dont give enough exp to do gently caress all.

Skill tree: If you can farm hard mode easily and so frequently, you will have an abundance of tier 1-3 crystals and can fill out the majority of the board pain free. T4 clusters are super valuable and are basically impossible to grind in story mode and you will have to get them infrequently from nightmare mode crystal dungeon (there is a super small chance on hard mode as well). *DO NOT* waste clusters, even when using them on one of your main characters, I would only be using them to get to their keystone nodes, don't just "buy stats" with them until you've gotten the major keystones.

Ark skills:
Learning ark skills from unleveled arks is basically free and you can do this simulatneously while grinding EXP. Learning skills from max level Arks is VERY expensive. It takes something like 200k blue orbs and 86k red orbs to level Sorc Eden to 10.Now that it is maxed level, it takes around 38k red orbs to learn the level 10 ability. You can see this is a huge investment, especially if it needs to be done on 3 characters. The EXP dungeon on Monday gives 10AP, that can end up being worth something like 6800 red orbs if you go in with a team equpped with max level arks they are trying to learn. Not huge, but worth noting.

Limit break materials:
Everything not from the Transc dungeon is honestly pretty easy to farm when you already have a team built up and are grinding hard mode anyway. Nightmare Transc dungeon is the only real source of the lvl 60 and 80 limit break materials. It is one of the easiest nightmare dungeons, but is still quite difficult and is going to require good manual play in order to beat it. You are going to be farming this A LOT manually, it is going to be some time before this stage can be beaten via Auto.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
That all makes a lot of sense. I'm still at a stage where I'm hurting for the 1* generic crystalite, but I'm definitely noticing a bigger difference from ability and trait upgrades than from the stat nodes.

I'm probably almost ready to start tackling hard, now that Sevia's coming online. That regen on crit is really sick and I'm hoping I can pair it with Pride for some extra murderation.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I wouldn't say that tanking won't ever be a thing. The lead producer has made other game that are very similar where tanks are absolutely needed. Thetis comes to mind in Grand summoners. They can easily make both mitigation and Taunt tanks work here.

I'm not sure how the damage formulas in the game works, but depending on if they use thresholds for certain values, it could easily mean if you don't have such and such defense you just die if you eat a hit, requiring a taunt tank to pass.

You're right though that right now a tank isn't needed. I just don't see it staying that way.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Fairy hunting is stupid and I don't like it.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
I haven't started that yet, what does it entail?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Restartingn a stage over and over until a 5% chance to appear fairy shows up. Then finishing the mission completely. There are spots for 8 fairies, but only 4 are in the game right now.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Literally the next run after I posted, I got an ice fairy, the one I wanted. Sevia's going to have a lot of fun with that one.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Who ever designed the Ark window where you look at the the Ether reward, and use etherion should be loving shot. That is one of the worst examples of menu design I think I've ever seen in a video game across any platform.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

It's such a tough choice deciding to level up SR+ arks for their skills or leave them low for the ether rewards.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm coming up against the wall of "man, these enhancement materials kind of suck to get". Do feel pretty close to taking Sorcerer's Eden to lv6, though, so there's definite progress.

I did take Lonvalion to Lv3 and don't regret it for a second. Same for Flame Hero.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 4, 2019

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
It feels like it takes such a long time to get the ether rewards it doesn’t feel worth it to hobble yourself for so long. It what, approximately .01 for every ten battles or so?

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Seems like it. I'm hoping it will be something like FFBE where eventually you're drowning in Etherion.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

You can macro grind the Ether rewards. Only really feasible on level 1 Arks though. I haven't tried maximizing it for ether gains as I still need EXP and some materials. Also, I still need 1 more level on one of the red nodes so I don't want to drain my blue orbs at the maximum rate. I'm getting like 3-5% a day doing hard 5 wave stages. I'd imagine 5-10%? a day is possible if you focus on it exclusively.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
I'm not going to macro it, so I can only run stages when my phone isn't occupied doing other things. Hopefully getting the ether items from Arks isn't considered too necessary to progress.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Mischalaniouse posted:

I'm not going to macro it, so I can only run stages when my phone isn't occupied doing other things. Hopefully getting the ether items from Arks isn't considered too necessary to progress.

If you don't want to macro it, then you're never going to get it through manual play. You do you, whether that is macroing or not, but if you're not macroing then accept you're not going to get it via 10,000~ manual runs of a stage.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I think you're underestimating some folks' tolerance for the grind - there are people who manually ran the Earth Shrine level in FFBE endlessly for trust mastery, as crazy as that sounds to me. I'm currently using a simple repeat macro to grind overnight etc., and it kinda bugs me that the game seems tuned such that you basically have to be playing it constantly like a job to progress. FFBE is grindy too but this feels really, really intensely so. At least there's a pretty decent auto-battle system for set-and-forget reruns, but then the game feels mechanically to converge with those Idle Hero type games that I don't care for personally.

The awakening materials thing does suck but it seems like as you progress through the Hard story it becomes easier to get the awakening mats to proceed. But I still feel very gated in getting them and I don't know how I'm gonna get anybody to 80 at this time, at all... Hopefully that gets easier too when I can do the 55+ runs for materials.

I am still enjoying the game but it feels at times more like a weird long term puzzle planner for my dudes than it feels like a cool RPG. To me, anyway. I am hoping that we get some more content with good regularity.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Agreed posted:

I think you're underestimating some folks' tolerance for the grind - there are people who manually ran the Earth Shrine level in FFBE endlessly for trust mastery, as crazy as that sounds to me. I'm currently using a simple repeat macro to grind overnight etc., and it kinda bugs me that the game seems tuned such that you basically have to be playing it constantly like a job to progress. FFBE is grindy too but this feels really, really intensely so. At least there's a pretty decent auto-battle system for set-and-forget reruns, but then the game feels mechanically to converge with those Idle Hero type games that I don't care for personally.

The awakening materials thing does suck but it seems like as you progress through the Hard story it becomes easier to get the awakening mats to proceed. But I still feel very gated in getting them and I don't know how I'm gonna get anybody to 80 at this time, at all... Hopefully that gets easier too when I can do the 55+ runs for materials.

I am still enjoying the game but it feels at times more like a weird long term puzzle planner for my dudes than it feels like a cool RPG. To me, anyway. I am hoping that we get some more content with good regularity.

You'll be able to beat the NM Transc dungeon with a 55 party and a decent friend unit. It might take resetting the app several times when people randomly die during a wave, but it can be done. I can beat NM Transc on auto now with about 80% regularlity.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

The crystal grind is going to turn most people off of the game, I know I just got a sour taste in my mouth the past day or so. What I'm referring to is the T4 elemental crystals that you need for level 60+ passive skills. They really only come from the Nightmare stage of the daily elemental dungeon. The final boss for today is two trees that both cast a spell that does 2k damage each, to all party members on ~500 magic defense. It's one of those poor forms of game design where the reward from doing something is kind of needed in order to do it. If you only have 500-600 magic defense you just get lit up doing it. If you have more I'm sure it's slightly easier, but you pretty much need to be able to kill two bosses with 120k life, before they start casting. This can be done via pure burst, juggling, or a combination of the two. I'm pretty much force closing the game on stage 5 until I can manage to get one character to -20% int them, and double dyne fire nuke them, while my tank sort of gets a juggle combo going. It can easily take 15-20 restarts to pull this all off, and even then it's not a guarantee. Oh and those crystals drop from normal story stages at like a .03% chance, so technically you could get them from normal farming. Oh, and if they split up at the start and don't go together toward your tank, that's an instant restart because good loving luck juggling two mobs that are separate from one another. It's just really.... uggggghhh, I don't know how to explain it other than tedious awful design.

Oh also, the event giving out the 2* elemental gems, whoopty fuckin doo. I have 500 of each.

I just can't for the life of my understand how they come up with this. Level 60 characters need 1 crystal for every passive skill on the tree going forward. In order to get that, you need to kill double level 87 bosses. How does that even work?

Zotix fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 5, 2019

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Zotix posted:

The crystal grind is going to turn most people off of the game, I know I just got a sour taste in my mouth the past day or so. What I'm referring to is the T4 elemental crystals that you need for level 60+ passive skills. They really only come from the Nightmare stage of the daily elemental dungeon. The final boss for today is two trees that both cast a spell that does 2k damage each, to all party members on ~500 magic defense. It's one of those poor forms of game design where the reward from doing something is kind of needed in order to do it. If you only have 500-600 magic defense you just get lit up doing it. If you have more I'm sure it's slightly easier, but you pretty much need to be able to kill two bosses with 120k life, before they start casting. This can be done via pure burst, juggling, or a combination of the two. I'm pretty much force closing the game on stage 5 until I can manage to get one character to -20% int them, and double dyne fire nuke them, while my tank sort of gets a juggle combo going. It can easily take 15-20 restarts to pull this all off, and even then it's not a guarantee. Oh and those crystals drop from normal story stages at like a .03% chance, so technically you could get them from normal farming. Oh, and if they split up at the start and don't go together toward your tank, that's an instant restart because good loving luck juggling two mobs that are separate from one another. It's just really.... uggggghhh, I don't know how to explain it other than tedious awful design.

Oh also, the event giving out the 2* elemental gems, whoopty fuckin doo. I have 500 of each.

They're not THAT difficult. Yes, it is a pain. I believe you can also silence them. I found the best stategy is 2 melee, 2 nukers (one Zekus). Have your melee on auto while you manual zekus. Start the fight with the ice comet, then cycle lightning gauges to juggle while your other caster is nuking with T3 spells. Weave ice coffin between casts as well. As long as Zekus + your melee have breaker this will be enough to break the boss, after which you'll easily finish it. If one of the guys nukes it shouldn't quite kill someone if theyre topped off, but even if it does, the max it should kill is 2 people. You can probably still win with 2 dead.

Also, all of this poo poo is going to become REMARKABLY easier as we start stacking actual good skills on your chars from high level Arks. The orbs to level the arks, the orbs to learn the skills, and the CP to equip them are all effectively time gated unless you want to burn crystals pointlessly. This poo poo will be trivial soon, its just hard because we're trying to do it with a team of undergeared, underskilled, underlevelled chars.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

They cast Dark whatever 5 seconds into the fight, and that's assuming that they don't split up and go separate ways. It's awful game design. I also don't have Zekus built since I pulled Dyne. I'm not going to stop progress on my characters that are almost level 70 to work up a level 25 Zekus. It's definitely do-able, but it's fuckkkkking annoying, and it's requiring a ton of restarts of the client for many, many people.

Zotix fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 5, 2019

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Zotix posted:

They cast Dark whatever 5 seconds into the fight, and that's assuming that they don't split up and go separate ways. It's awful game design. I also don't have Zekus built since I pulled Dyne. I'm not going to stop progress on my characters that are almost level 70 to work up a level 25 Zekus. It's definitely do-able, but it's fuckkkkking annoying, and it's requiring a ton of restarts of the client for many, many people.

Use a companion Zekus, you don't need 2 Zekus. One is enough to facilitate the break.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Is there a trick to getting the last chest? It looks like there's supposed to be one in the desert that I don't have, but it's not clickable. I have the other 21 and I'm up to what I think is the last stage of story mode.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
The one in the desert is locked behind a sub quest, I think the quest was in the port town near the desert, but I am not 100% sure.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It's the Sixth Sense one in Port Kandra, just got it.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

just started please add 109198256

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
How are ya'll grinding? I've just been doing the highest level hard difficulty stage I can reliably autobattle while doing other stuff and it seems slow. I see tons of people on my friend list already in their 60+ levels and some pubbies 70+. My Zekus is still just level 53.

Izno
Sep 10, 2010
I find the hard mode stage that has the highest drop rate for the type of crystals that I need and then I farm that

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Pretty much. I just look up on the spreadsheet what drops I need and farm the highest stage of that.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
That's sort of what I was doing, too. I'm still in the 40s, though.

I'm definitely starting to hit the wall on gold, I think. Have all my blues at 8 and Reds at 4, so I'm shifting gears a bit to getting better stuff from my R and SR arks. Have Fast Aura on Zekus and working on getting Fast Brave on Sevia. I guess next priority is getting more red storage so I can start ranking up my SSRs to 4 for that tier of stuff.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

These Crystal bosses have to be tuned this way just to get people to buy the packs. There is no other way around it. 800 magic resist today and I'm still eating 2.5k dark matters. I figure they did this because by the time people approach this point they'll fall into the sunk cost fallacy whether it's actual money or time and then spend more money to get over the hurdle. I honestly can't imagine if you couldn't save scum them. It's unreal.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Yeah, I am not loving the super overpowered enemy spellcaster groups that can clearly gently caress up a whale's party, let alone my poo poo. I got Silence Research on my toons and it does nothing, they have so little time to get the effect to proc and any individual spell is hugely troublesome let alone 4x in immediate sequence

I guess it's industry standard to gate content with difficulty to encourage spending but yikes

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Zotix posted:

These Crystal bosses have to be tuned this way just to get people to buy the packs. There is no other way around it. 800 magic resist today and I'm still eating 2.5k dark matters. I figure they did this because by the time people approach this point they'll fall into the sunk cost fallacy whether it's actual money or time and then spend more money to get over the hurdle. I honestly can't imagine if you couldn't save scum them. It's unreal.

They're really not impossible. We are trying to do them very early in the game lifecycle. The stages are like 2 tiers harder than hard, that is definitely true. 1500 INT quick cast mages with 40% boost to their element can delete the enemies just fine. For the bosses that love to cast, have a triple physical and 1 magical unit team comp, then manual one of the physical and just chain juggle these bosses. They cant cast spells if you can juggle them non-stop....which you can.

DarciisFyer
May 4, 2009
^ I agree, they're very difficult but not impossible.

With Dark Matter spammers, Holy Wall + Lostoma is key, they'll allow anyone with more than 2k health to survive, and Holy Wall comes free with Lilah and Melza. I say 2k because that's what you'll be at with a decently high-level ark and without any green clusters. Due to some quirk with game mechanics, using elemental attribute modifiers like Holy Wall for defense and Weak for offence is much more impactful than modifying MND/DEF.

Then it's a matter of juggling them so they only do Dark Matter rarely, allowing you to heal up after. You can do this easily with a Lightning Gauge to bunch them up, then use double Zekus to spam Ice Coffin. This is basically the reason why Zekus is the same tier as Dyne on tier lists despite Dyne being a better mage; because Zekus' Ice Coffin is insane in both breaking and juggling where Dyne's is nonexistent. The AI, for some reason, doesn't like using Ice Coffin, and this works to your advantage because they'll be all yours for spamming when you hit the last wave. Then use a physical DPS to juggle when your Ice Coffins are recharging, or spam more Lightning Gauge (I prefer this over Dark Matter because Lightning Gauge also juggles without time stop), all the while your mage spams damage spells (in some dungeons this is basically the Zekus that you are not currently spamming Ice Coffin on).

There are other ways to juggle (2 physical DPS, Melza apparently can perma juggle by herself if you manual her correctly), but I've had my success with double Zekus. Zekus being free means it shouldn't be hard to find high-level non-friend Zekus on your supporters list. I managed to do this week's crystal nightmares (having not stepped into them prior) with roughly 2-5 resets per run, and now that I have actual clusters to use I can sometimes do crystal nightmares without resetting at all, as long as I can get the mobs bunched up correctly (sometimes they don't and units die, that's when I reset).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

DarciisFyer posted:

^ I agree, they're very difficult but not impossible.

With Dark Matter spammers, Holy Wall + Lostoma is key, they'll allow anyone with more than 2k health to survive, and Holy Wall comes free with Lilah and Melza. I say 2k because that's what you'll be at with a decently high-level ark and without any green clusters. Due to some quirk with game mechanics, using elemental attribute modifiers like Holy Wall for defense and Weak for offence is much more impactful than modifying MND/DEF.

Then it's a matter of juggling them so they only do Dark Matter rarely, allowing you to heal up after. You can do this easily with a Lightning Gauge to bunch them up, then use double Zekus to spam Ice Coffin. This is basically the reason why Zekus is the same tier as Dyne on tier lists despite Dyne being a better mage; because Zekus' Ice Coffin is insane in both breaking and juggling where Dyne's is nonexistent. The AI, for some reason, doesn't like using Ice Coffin, and this works to your advantage because they'll be all yours for spamming when you hit the last wave. Then use a physical DPS to juggle when your Ice Coffins are recharging, or spam more Lightning Gauge (I prefer this over Dark Matter because Lightning Gauge also juggles without time stop), all the while your mage spams damage spells (in some dungeons this is basically the Zekus that you are not currently spamming Ice Coffin on).

There are other ways to juggle (2 physical DPS, Melza apparently can perma juggle by herself if you manual her correctly), but I've had my success with double Zekus. Zekus being free means it shouldn't be hard to find high-level non-friend Zekus on your supporters list. I managed to do this week's crystal nightmares (having not stepped into them prior) with roughly 2-5 resets per run, and now that I have actual clusters to use I can sometimes do crystal nightmares without resetting at all, as long as I can get the mobs bunched up correctly (sometimes they don't and units die, that's when I reset).

Agree with all of this. For Blue dungeon in particular, I find 3x physical better, because the bosses are highly magic immune, and love casting.

Here is my step by step example of how to beat most hard fights assuming any 2 physical dps and double Zekus.

0. (Optional) Have a melee with lightning gauge immediately use it to group up the enemies. This is only really needed when the boss spawns with A LOT of little guys, or when there are multiple bosses who are casters. This can let you juggle them while you get step 1 going. Have a melee start healing wind if you're low HP and healing wind is enough take you out of 1shot range.
1. Manual one of the Zekus, Lagzillion > Cocytus. Use magic window to have the second Zekus start casting.
2. Continue manualing the Zekus, while the boss(es) are getting animation locked Cocytus, use all your Blizzard Rains and continue using magic window to have the second Zekus cast whatever spell is good. (Don't actually switch characters as this wrecks havoc and will have them cancel their spells).
3. As soon as Cocytus stops stun locking the boss it is time to start using your Ice Coffins to juggle. This involves some skill with timing on your part, but it is really not that difficult. If AI Zekus hasn't used Cocytus yet, swap to him when the enemy is airbone and you have 2 Ice coffin stacks left, fire off Cocytus, then go back to original Zakus. When your stocks of Ice Coffin run out swap to the 2nd Zekus.
4. You are basically repeated steps 2 and 3 until you run out of Ice Coffin stacks on the 2nd Zekus.
5. Swap to original Zekus and use his 2-3 Ice Coffin stacks.
6. Swap to one of your melee and use any of their skills that "lift" enemies, when you're out swap the the other melee, swap to original Zekus, then 2nd Zekus.
7. When everyone is out, switch to one of the melee and just manual click attack. Even nonstop basic slow enemies drastically. You probably have broken the enemy already.

* - When the enemy breaks, don't use your juggle moves for DPS unless it is a fight with 2 bosses and you can tag both.
** - If the AI has Galaxy, make sure you don't let them cast it unless the bosses are weak to Galaxy. Galaxy pushes enemies down, and breaks physical juggling. (The Blue dungeon enemies are weak to Holy, but highly resistant to magic. Galaxy also deals much less damage if enemies are far from the center, and these bosses start on the far far left. Galaxy sucks vs them)

Mugaaz fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 8, 2019