Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Isn't that just regular Mensa? Or are they exclusively insanely sexist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Giving your children poo poo rear end stupid names is literally child abuse and I'm glad it's illegal here. Also the backstory Owlofcreamcheese seems to know is not in that pic so :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

*currants

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solidarity is a feeling that surpasses all other feelings except maybe love.

But it is love.

(No American goon will ever "get" it because they're fuckface computer touchers.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I... I can see the privacy curtains?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Her tiddies are so big she has to pay admission twice to get in the baths lmao" *dabs in Latin* - Martialis

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/country_tom/status/1338906520856133634

When you're a man who wears a knife on a sheath, all your problems look like knife problems.

PTRUMP

NO PARKING

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

It's pronounced like microdactyl.

Augh.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Oldest Man posted:

Only the Harry Potters show any signs of being read, checks out

I'm Atlas Shrugged just out of frame.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

e: not the thread I thought it was, sorry

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dear Jack,

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

Troops have always been cops what's the surprise here

This might not be true of the USA but here the cops are the ones who are too stupid to pass the (very basic) exam to get into officer school.

e: but they're tall.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:d2a:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh wow a "no true POC".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jaxyon posted:

Nope.

But by all means project everything you want on me because I agreed with a light critique of something that wasn't even aimed at Bernie.

Oh sorry I didn't read any of those posts, just the last one.

e: Well, just the last two lines, actually.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Didn't he try to give one to himself?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zil posted:

You know, maybe HOAs are not the worst thing in the world.

The graffiti are HOA-mandated.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

1) wind-powered Flettner rotors
2) ???
4) ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
3) profitsingularity, cosmos ends

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Decades of state propaganda aimed at all subjects?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Seriouspost: OK but... who would ever say "oh don't they serve that across the street?" at a restaurant. Like I don't even mean to not be rude, just... why would anyone ask that? If I go to the book store I don't ask "oh hey a book they have this book also at that other book store do they not, huh, huh, HUH?!?!?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Freakazoid_ posted:

saw a goon's name and now I have to repost this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnL1iPdQVuc

Who was it?

e: Also, :lol: everytim.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I like his explanation for "OK how?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don't think I've ever seen worse punches thrown in my life and why is he doing it in a crouch and why do I have so many questions who is this idiot.

:hmbol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The birch-puncher isn't punching out chunks, that's the bark. Birch bark comes off easily. E: well, comparatively easy.

It's impossible to punch out chunks off a living healthy tree. Birch is much stronger than a human fist.

:goonsay:

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 7, 2021

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Is "slept rough" like rough trade?

A four-star hotel :barf:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Orange Devil posted:

Who the gently caress even publishes let alone takes seriously a study on a population of millions with as contentious and wide ranging conclusions as immigration bad yes/no based on a sample size of loving 9..

Yeah I thought you needed at least 30 to get reliable results.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

In 100 years economics will be listed under the same heading as flogiston and orgone. I.e. the three guiding tenets of the United States of America in 2121 under president Rand Paul Paul.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sinteres posted:

How the gently caress did Jill Biden live through the 2008 election without learning how to say this?

https://twitter.com/akoseff/status/1377388159160311809

What's she saying/trying to say :confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mr. Wiggles posted:

I miss the libertarian days, sort of

welcome to yospos

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Who will beat his wife now :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Well you have to pay them and provide health care and who wants to bother with all that. Besides this way we can pass any costs due to accidents on to a private company via forced arbitration.

The system works!

There will be no accidents: every traffic death will be a computre deciding that it is the prudent course of action to kill someone. Seriouspost.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I like how he clearly did it on purpose.

(I actually hate it.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Eric Cantonese posted:

I suspect it's not unique to America, but I've always found it offputting how many older Americans would rather smirk about young people not knowing a skill required for "manliness" as opposed to feeling guilty about their failure to teach it to the youth.

Old Americans also don't know how to drive stick either so :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Now hold on a minute, I had a kids' book that had red and green see-thru flaps you could put on the pages! :prepop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sinteres posted:

I know that, like Trump but even moreso, being a loving buffoon is like 90% of why Boris Johnson is actually popular, which sucks, but it's still hilarious.

He does it on purpose which makes it less hilarious.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sinteres posted:

To the extent that it is a performance, he's legitimately a talented comedic actor. It just sucks that it enables a lovely person.

I don't remember where I read it but probably on these fora, that he's been found to rehearse his stumbling speeches and speaks like a "normal" person in private.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gyges posted:

Honestly, between him and W, I'm surprised we don't have more people faking "folksy" idiocy for political gain. I mean, other people clearly do bits but those two made/make it their entire persona.

I'm especially surprised in the US, where 80% of all Republican President since Nixon have been bumbling doofs. Seemingly with only 1 of those doofs doing performative doofery.

Well, like someone already said, it takes skill.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jaxyon posted:

I don't think there's been enough discussion about how you went to Paris and ate at Five Guys.

I went to Rome and ate at McDonalds because I was like 14 and they sold me lager.

e: The next night we realized literally any place would sell us lager or vodka or whatever.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"What's the punishment for not being rich?"
"Death (by starvation)."
"What's the punishment for eating the rich?"
"Death."
"HMMMMMMMM..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is that a knock-off Marimekko dress?