Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Hey goons, autonauts is really good. Its a great way to spend an afternoon in these crazy times. Like Wilmot's Warehouse its got built in time lapse.

Here's the time lapse of my current map, started to have a really bad log problem near the end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBsxirS2qk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I've been playing some song of syx. I've noticed when it comes to food production you don't want to follow the tool tip on workload. With a 16x16 field one worker would be enough to keep workload between 90~100%, however the worker won't be able to work the whole field. If a worker doesn't get to a part of a field it won't produce. Now I keep my fields at 3~4 workers and I'm actually starting to build a surplus. Not sure how this applies to other jobs, I'm only now not having mass die offs every winter.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Songs of syx: I've managed to get a town of about 1.6k people going, once you get all the plates spinning It seems hard to knock them off and have your city fall apart. The ui is hot garbage but I got really high and just stumbled though it with trial and error. still find it kinda fun but I would hold off buying it for a year or two if anyone was looking at it still, it's being made by one guy so could take awhile. I'm probably gonna keep at it until I can look at the tax stuff then shelf it and wait.