Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
so I'll try to be oblique.
Yeah the problem with Tropico is there's no incentives to be ruthless.

It's just easier to be a communist utopia. Money is hardly an issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
Does space haven have multiplayer? I'd love to build a station with a couple friends. Kinda like Space Engineers but hopefully a little less grindy.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
BAH I wanted something like Space Station 13 where things go to poo poo and everyone has to try to fix it.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
I found 6 way more enjoyable on account that it was actually more difficult, especially in regards to income flow.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
There is an art to flying orbiting, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Also there's a huge KSP thread and they'd be happy to help. However, most of the fun is experimenting for yourself, at least into low Kerbin orbit. Getting to celestial bodies is much harder and I'd watch Scott Manley's vids to help with that.

e: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688393 is the thread.

Trivia fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Aug 3, 2020

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
Tropico 3 had fun scenarios and the DJs were fun.

Four was just a rehash if three.

I skipped five because of my disappointment with four, but I liked six because they changed up the mechanics so it's a bit more difficult and the answer to everything isn't just RUM.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
The campaign is indeed terrible but the sandbox is fun.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
Dawn of Man's combat is super simplified and very hands-off.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
I want them to develop oxygen toxicity and fall into convulsions and die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
I wanted Dawn of Man to be smaller scaled, at least for a good majority of a playthrough. The feeling of a small tribe where you know each member well, and the environment (and life) was short and brutal.