Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
Myst was fun at first and I thought I understood the concept, but never got a grasp on any of the puzzles beyond "try and hit everything in every combination and then - gently caress this".

For some reason I could never figure out Batman Forever (SNES) or Beavis and Butthead (Sega Genesis), but I didn't own either of them and only got to play at other people's houses. Still, I don't think I ever beat a level or even accomplished anything at all (especially in Beavis and Butthead).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

This has probably been brought up before but speaking of Rare N64 games drat did the bonus unused stuff in banjo Kazooie gently caress with me.

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

A new game could have a go at it.

In order to win the hooloo-contest in village of streams, you must log into your Hulu account.

To beat the input lagabyrinth you must use a roku controller on an adjacent TV and put a large sequence of characters into the search bar.

You won't believe what the secret boss in metal gear 2025 does!logged out of all your accounts somehow