Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
For me it was ET on Atari, so way back before I even understood that games could even be bad.
I had zero clue wtf was going on, like I'm in a pit, the button makes ET's next stretch, I can pick up a phone icon - No idea why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1nPRtjykI

Every fuckin time this kills me :laugh:

Also to be on topic weird Dreams on Amiga, had no clue wtf and still don't now really

Here it is being played by someone who does know wtf, at least at first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNjmIxkh1gA&t=47s

peter gabriel fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Oct 31, 2020

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
We never got past the wasp, we only got out of the candy floss machine by pure chance, we had no idea you had to jump and grab hold of the stick, no one did!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Cornwind Evil posted:

This is less 'a game' and more 'an ending' I stumbled over.

So Japan made a shooter game, Gyoarg. It got ported to the West on the Genesis as Wings of Wor. Here are the various text endings of Wor, based on the difficulty level and whether you're playing the first and second loop.

That was a great game, known as Gynoug in the UK.
Beautiful artwork and atmosphere