Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WWE Weekly Threads will continue through October and then go monthly from November onwards, as per last week’s poll results.

WWE Champions - Click for pictures/details etc.

Raw: Universal Champion Seth Rollins | Women’s Champion Becky Lynch | United States Champion AJ Styles | Tag Champions The Viking Raiders | Women’s Tag Champions The Kabuki Warriors | 24/7 Champion Sunil Singh
Smackdown: WWE Champion Brock Lesnar | Women’s Champion Bayley | Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura | Tag Champions The Revival | Women’s Tag Champions The Kabuki Warriors
NXT: NXT Champion Adam Cole | Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler | North American Champion Roderick Strong | Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush | Tag Champions The Undisputed Era
NXT UK: UK Champion WALTER | Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray | Tag Team Champions Gallus

Raw Results 10/21:
  • Detailed Results Here
  • Ric Flair opened the show and announced Drew McIntyre would be the last member of Team Flair at the Blood Money Show in Saudi Arabia.
  • Drew McIntyre eventually defeated Ricochet in a singles match. He beat up Ricochet postmatch.
  • The OC did an interview talking poo poo about The Street Profits.
  • Aleister Black defeated Jason Reynolds in a singles match.
  • The AOP claimed they were drafted to Raw to protect the wrestlers on Smackdown.
  • Rusev was interviewed in-ring by Jerry “The King” Lawler for The King’s Court. Lana and Lashley appeared on the Titantron at a restaurant and Rusev ran off to find them.
  • Andrade defeated Sin Cara in a singles match, with an assist from Zelina Vega.
  • Humberto Carrillo is now wearing a bizarre costume.
  • The Street Profits did a backstage promo about a mystery wrestler who would be in their corner when they faced The OC later in the show.
  • One of the Bollywood Boys (Sunil Singh) pinned R-Truth backstage to become the 24/7 Champion.
  • Tag Champions The Viking Raiders defeated Ryder & Hawkins in a non-title tag match.
  • Lana and Lashley were asked to leave the restaurant before Rusev arrived to run amok.
  • Rusev showed up and attacked Lashley and got arrested.
  • Rey Mysterio came out for a promo, Paul Heyman interrupted to talk poo poo for a bit about Cain vs. Brock. Shelton Benjamin came out to push Rey around, Cain Velasquez came out and beat Shelton up.
  • Seth was interviewed backstage then approached Humberto Carrillo and offered him a match tonight.
  • Universal Champion Seth Rollins defeated Humberto Carrillo in a non-title singles match.
  • R-Truth rolled up the wrong Singh Brother so did not win back the 24/7 Title.
  • The Street Profits won the main event of Raw, defeating The OC in a tag match.
  • AJ Styles had interfered on The OC’s behalf and the ref tried to eject him. Kevin Owens came out and hit AJ with a Stunner, and The Street Profits made the pin on Karl Anderson.

NXT Results 10/23:
  • Detailed Results Here
  • Rhea Ripley defeated Bianca Belair in a singles match to become Number One Contender to Shayna Baszler's NXT Women's Championship. Io Shirai tried to interfere but failed to make a difference, and Candice LaRae took out Io.
  • Pete Dunne doesn't care about Killian Dain.
  • Matt Riddle defeated Cameron Grimes in a singles match. Tyler Bate was at ringside and punched Grimes in the face post-match.
  • Isaiah "Swerve" Scott & Breezango defeated The Forgotten Sons in a six-man tag match.
  • Angel Garza defeated "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher in a singles match.
  • Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai defeated Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir in a tag match to become the number one contenders to the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship. The Kabuki Warriors did a promo from the Titantron.
  • NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong defeated Keith Lee and Dominik Dijakovic in a triple threat match to retain his title.
  • Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano reformed DIY to confront the Undisputed Era. Finn Bálor came out to join them but then attacked them instead. TUE encouraged him to join their faction.

Smackdown Results 10/25:
  • Detailed results here.
  • MizTV opened the show with Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and members of their teams for the blood money show in Saudi Arabia. It ended in a brawl.
  • Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler defeated New Day in a tag match. The Revival and Heavy Machinery ran to the ring to brawl. Lucha House Party and The B-Team watched backstage.
  • Lacey Evans defeated Cameron Conners in a singles match. This was loving terrible.
  • Firefly Funhouse aired a funeral for Ramblin' Rabbit.
  • Drew Gulak lost to Kalisto in a singles match after Braun Strowman interfered. Braun did a promo about the Blood Money show in Saudi Arabia.
  • Daniel Bryan was interviewed in the ring by Michael Cole. Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura asked him to join forces with them. He left the ring without an answer.
  • Nikki Cross defeated Mandy Rose in a singles match. Sasha Banks and Bayley were on commentary.
  • Rey Mysterio did a promo with Cain Velaquez in the ring. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman appeared on the Titantron. Brock had beaten up Rey's large adult son Dominic again.
  • Brock attacked Rey and Cain backstage when the medics were checking on Dominic. He F5ed Rey into a wall and F5ed Cain onto Dominic.
  • Ali, Chad Gable and Roman Reigns defeated Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura and Baron Corbin in the main event six man tag.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Oct 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the wwe sucks

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drew McIntyre posted:

the wwe sucks

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
What was, will be; what will be, was

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Dio Maddin is Atlas, holding this company over his head and into a bright new era

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
WWE Discussion Then
WWE Discussion Now
WWE Discussion Forever

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Drew McIntyre posted:

the wwe sucks

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Between now and next week the Singh bros should pin each other so many times that they each become 1,000x 24/7 Champs.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got Test vs Hennig, so two dead wrestlers for the dead crowd

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drew McIntyre posted:

the wwe sucks

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We finished watching a show around 11 and figured we'd see what was going on with Raw for some reason. Is Street Profits/OC WWE's way of combatting all of the tag team wrestling on Dynamite? How was that the main event?

Also, I got Jericho vs Eddie in that gif thing and :smith:

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Oct 22, 2019

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I got PAC vs McIntyre which would probably own.

Raw was mostly inoffensive but boring. Did enjoy Seth Vs. Carillo

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

karmicknight posted:

What was, will be; what will be, was
Not everyone is gonna get this, but those who do know how incredibly appropriate it is.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

Not everyone is gonna get this, but those who do know how incredibly appropriate it is.

For those who don't know, it's a reference to the Star Wars cartoon.

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
My Wrestlemania main event is Lashley vs Nakamura. It's a step up for both of them in their current positions.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I got Aleister Black vs. The Fiend. and...ehhhh maybe?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Interesting description, the show doesn’t sound wretched.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Great show!

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Was Lana seriously the only woman on the entire show tonight? Will any other women at all appear on tv until after Crown Jewel?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I got Naito vs. Buddy Murphy and I would buy WrestleMania just for that match.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
I could have gone to this tonight.

I am so glad I didn’t go to this tonight.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I got Elias and some other white guy.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Lashley vs. No Way Jose

Did they not deliver the Rollins justifying arson promo?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem, did you recap the show yourself again?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Tried it again for the new thread.

The Rock vs. Okada.

Would probably kick rear end actually.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Heath Slater vs Dwayne :swoon:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I didn't watch the show, who the gently caress is Humberto Carrillo?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Lashley vs. No Way Jose

Did they not deliver the Rollins justifying arson promo?

They did, it was a brief backstage aside that led immediately into his challenging Humberto Carrillo.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
First time I got I got CM Punk vs Kenny Omega. That's like, the biggest smark dream match right there, right?

Second time I got Shorty G vs Eddie Guerrero. That match would rule, but knowing the WWE, they'd have Eddie change his name to Latino G and make the feud be about who gets to own the letter G.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

challenge for everyone: book john cena for BOLA weekend

my idea: night 1 vs black taurus
night 2: teaming with bandido, barbaro cavernareo, flamita, and tony deppen vs puma king, rey horus, brody king, pco, and daisuke sekimoto
night 3: vs brody king vs bandido in finals

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.
The only stuff that sounds really interesting is the tag main event, Carillo vs Rollins, and the R-Truth vs Singh Bros 24/7 bits. The rest of it seems okay though, except for the Rusev cuck stuff which is a super dead horse and I don't get why they're even doing it.

It's really telling that I don't even watch anything other than the youtube channel these days.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

zero womens matches on a 3 hour show.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
humberto always wore that outfit

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

And the only woman's storyline advanced involves said woman being some kind of prize for men to fight over lmao.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

ItohRespectArmy posted:

go home for the saudi show, oh that's next week

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The weekly threads will continue until morale improves

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, I'm gonna up the stakes.

https://twitter.com/ZinfamousHD/status/1186376492437164034

1. Pause two times: Wrestlemania main event
2. Pause two times: Wrestlemania semi-main event
3. Pause three times: Triple threat match for some midcard title
4. Pause twice, then pause twice again: Tag team match.
5. Pause six times: Clusterfuck ladder match for the other midcard title
6. Pause once: Triple H vanity match
7. Pause once: Shane McMahon vanity match

Let's see if a totally randomized card can be better than a Vince booked one.

(if you get duplicates, either re-roll or have the same guy work twice, I don't care)

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Ganso Bomb posted:

We finished watching a show around 11 and figured we'd see what was going on with Raw for some reason. Is Street Profits/OC WWE's way of combatting all of the tag team wrestling on Dynamite? How was that the main event?

I really doubt it had anything to do with Dynamite. It was the main event because it was the in-ring main roster debut of a hot new tag team and Owens' post-draft return.

Apparently most of the female roster is in Australia with the Smackdown crew, hence why they didn't appear.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

humberto always wore that outfit

i don't believe you and you can't prove it because nobody has ever seen Humberto Carillo before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Alaois posted:

i don't believe you and you can't prove it because nobody has ever seen Humberto Carillo before

he's a handsome man and i've seen him wrestle before