Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Guy with headcold trying desperately to hide his symptoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/928641670249435136

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
a dog who’s been transformed into a cat, smokes cigars and has a crippling fear of commitment

edit: I’ve expanded on this. he’s a self hating dog and a dog wizard transforms him into a cat so he can see that the grass wouldn’t be greener even if he was a cat because they’re colorblind also

Les Os fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Oct 23, 2019

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Donald Duck but he's a roman emperor, who, like Caesar is prone to fits of epilepsy, but it's prompted by high excitement/drama.
His extremely corrupt advisors are those cartoon villain dogs who simply plead "Emperatorus!! NooooOOoo" in pitched voices as he screams in rabid duck speak.
When he's not doing this, most times his only answer to anything is a Donald Duck-esque "WOW" and then he blindly bumbles around mindless to anything.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 23, 2019

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/732395128002842628

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
An intelligent Trump voter, that's as far as I've gotten, it's like trying to solve Fermat's Last Theorem on a single sheet of toilet paper.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's me but I'm wearing one of the Guinan hats from TNG.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

A depressed clown with a distinct Italian name.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
A guy who flips a coin except when he doesn't.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
the armless fiddler, he plays with his feet, but also a Manchurian Candidate whose a crack shot sniper programmed to kill

Hitler, but trapped in a sex doll in the likeness of Anne Frank

Dude Who Can Deepthroat Hot Dogs, But Not White Trash

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
“Silly Suzan” she’s intended to be played by that one Mad TV chick who makes the faces.

Silly Suzan will like, go up to a guy working in customer service and make unreasonable requests and act like a moron but then it’ll turn out the thing she wanted was real or something.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
“Dr. Italian”

He’s a doctor but is EXTREMELY stereotypically Italian.

Like, a woman walks in for her exam and the nurse tells her her usual doctor isn’t available and that Dr. Italian will be seeing her today. She’s like “that’s fine.”

Then Dr. Italian comes in and he has a huge mustache and kisses her on both cheeks and starts rambling in a really heavy Italian accent.

“We’ll soon have-a you fixed up prettier than a plate of-a pasta!”

The punchline is he’s actually a good doctor.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
“Captain Bee-eyes” (comic book character)

A superhero who shoots bees out of his eyes at criminals. He was bitten by a radioactive beehive as a child and now bees live inside his body.

The bees aren’t super or smart and don’t obey his commands except to get shot out of his eyes at will. He has to be standing really close to criminals to get the bees to go near them and even then they don’t tend to sting.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
“BEE-yonce”

Beyonce in a bee costume and she has sex with me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mooey Cow posted:

Headfoot! He is like Bigfoot, but, well... the head... Look it's easier if I just show you.

As you can see, Headfoot is about as big as an average very skinny faceless man but his head is very big and he has no body and only feet. He also has long hair and mustache, but is sadly balding. Headfoot is of a calm demeanor and not dangerous, unless his children are threatened.

Why would anyone threaten his children?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
The Cooks: a special division of the secret service, they are assigned to prepare and cater all the President's meals and foil food based assassination plots. BUT THE TWIST, they have to incorporate the poison/weapon/exotic ingredients into dishes a la Iron Chef.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Why would anyone threaten his children?

I'm assuming you haven't met the little fuckers

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
A guy who is relieved that the smelly homeless man sitting next to him on the bus has left only to be mortified when a pretty young woman sits down next to him and shoots him a hateful glare because she thinks the lingering stench of the homeless man belongs to him.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A guy who died in a house but instead of haunting it his ghost actually became the house so like the front windows are his eyes and the door is his mouth. His daughter lives with her husband and spunky teenager inside her house-dad which leads to all sorts of crazy mayhem and occasional awkwardness.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

for the next Star Trek show (it has to be star trek to work right) thchief engineer is a Mexican dude named Manuél O. Verride.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Steven with a ph

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Also been working on a 1980s style subversive dystopian novel warning of the dangers of capitalism, I'm thinking a boorish billionaire becomes the president, maybe even someone sharkish like a real estate tycoon to really drive it home. Having trouble making it believable though.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Linerider: a favor driver/nightrider fusion, he's just a single dad trying to put his daughters through college the only way he knows how with a delivery gig app. hot eats by day, on demand cocaine mule by night. his dead wifes mind state is used for the car/app.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A used hat salesman getting incredibly flustered that everyone thinks he runs a brothel but hes really just talking about hats

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
A me that isn't a drunk rear end in a top hat.

Slow going; but I'm sober tonight at least.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Me but I'm also all of you because we are just one infinite palette of paint speckled on the backdrop of infinity.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Big titty wizard.

I haven’t decided yet if a wizard WITH big titties or who uses magic to MAKE big titties.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Invincible Ultraman

Has every superpower and uses them only for good. There’s no moral ambiguity because one of his powers is knowing the right thing to do at all times. He also doesn’t feel crushed by responsibility because his powers make things easy (but not so easy he gets ennui).

He’s indestructible and also all knowing.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A sentient bottle of V8 vegetable juice.

I didn’t get the idea for this character by just looking around at things in my immediate line of sight if that’s what you’re implying.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Applewhite posted:

Invincible Ultraman

Has every superpower and uses them only for good. There’s no moral ambiguity because one of his powers is knowing the right thing to do at all times. He also doesn’t feel crushed by responsibility because his powers make things easy (but not so easy he gets ennui).

He’s indestructible and also all knowing.

Oh, so a dude with a tiny penis?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
An inversion of Roger Rabbit where a really hot human dude is in love with a weird tiny cartoon gremlin lady.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
King Skeleton

Look for him in an upcoming Strongo story.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Oh, so a dude with a tiny penis?

His penis isn’t tiny it’s actually all other penises are abnormally large.

naem
May 29, 2011

a grouchy crossbow dwarf

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A butt golem.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bronald Brump.

A fat lard who shits his pants all day while throngs of people applaud.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Mitch McConnell sentient phylactery

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Denny's Devito. He's like Danny Devito in almost every way except he loves Denny's and cannot/will not stop talking about it an any and all opportunities.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

a dutch guy who immigrates to canada, works as the supervisor at a call centre, and spends his breaks trying to get his employees to explain how blackface is racist, but he just doesn't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dr. Bimbo

A doctor but she’s a really sexy woman who’s something of an airhead.

She’s a terrible doctor but all her (male) patients keep seeing her and pretending she’s doing a good job.

There’s also an attractive woman doctor who is a good doctor to deflect accusations of sexism.