Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Applewhite posted:

Dr. Bimbo

A doctor but she’s a really sexy woman who’s something of an airhead.

She’s a terrible doctor but all her (male) patients keep seeing her and pretending she’s doing a good job.

There’s also an attractive woman doctor who is a good doctor to deflect accusations of sexism.

nice save

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Il gato grasso, a lazy Italian cat. His favourite food? Lasagna.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A lasagna who eats cats.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

A lasagna who eats cats.

Eya Pepino! Feed-ah me a cat-ah! Momma Mia I'm ah starvin' ovah here ah!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

An otter who loves Otter Pops but feels guilty about it.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
A very small giant.
Hes laughed out of giant-school by regular giants, but finds himself accepted amongst humans.
Will anybody ever discover his terrible secret?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A guy who's really smug about slowly dying from a curable disease due to the lack of health insurance.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A professional benchwarmer. He doesnt actually play the sport, he just warms the benches

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
A guy who sits in public places people-watching on the grounds that he is gathering characters for his novel, which he will never write.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dr. Gay

A doctor but he’s a homosexual man who’s super flamboyant and keeps pressuring the patient to do butt stuff.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

How about a guy with wheels for arms named "Axel"?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

The_Continental posted:

Ah, a Kingdom Hearts fan.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The_Continental posted:

Holy poo poo

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The_Continental posted:

yeah, I also think the Twisted Metal games were cool :cool:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im working on this new character that doesn't read threads before he posts in them

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
im working on this new character that doesn't read threads before he posts in them

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A woman who's superpower is being able to slaughter 30-50 feral hogs at a time while turning them into delicious cured meats.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
a tormented out of work writer that, whenever he pens a new idea, sees it played out on SNL the next night.

And it always features Chris Kattan

OMFG FURRY fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Oct 23, 2019

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A guy with a really nasal voice and weird accent who goes around bothering people.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

An entire family that gets incredibly pumped about filing their taxes.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A used food salesman

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

A man who has it all: a good job, a smoking hot wife and the respect of his peers. But he harbors one shameful secret: his hopeless addiction to mackerel.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A man who just can't stop making GBS threads.

He is the greatest and dirtiest secret of a fantastical and technologically advanced society. He has been their prisoner for decades (or is he a willing volunteer???), and his endless, ceaseless making GBS threads turns the turbine that powers their entire city.

I'm still working on it, so the character isn't finished. What are his dreams? What are his hopes? What are his fears?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Body horror told from the perspective of a sapient plantar wart.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm still working on it, so the character isn't finished. What are his dreams? What are his hopes? What are his fears?

dont doxx me but

1) i dream of dying legendarily like elvis presley
2) but i hope people will remember me more fondly
3) my fear is that i will run out of poo poo before i run out of life force

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Lacey is a young 20-something who is already stuck in the rat race and slowly coming to the realization that this is all she will ever amount to in life. Heartbroken, she retreats to the janitor’s room to cry on her lunch breaks. But one day the door opens up to a new dimension of fantastical wilderness that promises adventure and hope for something more than this menial existence. Lacey’s 6 month probationary period is coming up and her supervisor has noticed the increasing hours of absences from her desk, but that’s not important any longer. On her final day of employment, she’s going to walk through that door and never come back.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Stumpy the dog:

Stumpy is an ultra-high intelligence dog who was treated cruelly by his owner who chopped off all of Stumpy's paws. Stumpy escaped and has learned to adapt to the new circumstances and now he proves his worth as a private detective sniffing out criminals in NYC

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Jennifer is a hot lady (see 7 page supplement for breast size and other stats) who returns my calls.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
A guy who can't watch a movie if an animal dies in it but has no problem eating meat

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

A sassy Native American duo who are on a mission to go fishin'

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Applewhite but spamming actually funny characters

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

A serious REAL American duo on a mission to go fishing and engage in light anal stimulation outside the morays of their insular society.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Pickwick High posted:

Stumpy the dog:

Stumpy is an ultra-high intelligence dog who was treated cruelly by his owner who chopped off all of Stumpy's paws. Stumpy escaped and has learned to adapt to the new circumstances and now he proves his worth as a private detective sniffing out criminals in NYC

Every episode should have a paws pun.

“Great job Stumpy! Your plan worked paws-itively perfectly!”

“Hot diggity! A talking dog?! It ain’t pawsible!”

“Pawse, or my dog will shoot!”

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Every episode should have a paws pun.

“Great job Stumpy! Your plan worked paws-itively perfectly!”

“Hot diggity! A talking dog?! It ain’t pawsible!”

“Pawse, or my dog will shoot!”

Prepare to be paw-nished!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Gotta pad out the runtime somehow.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A hard boiled cop, grizzled by a lifetime on the mean streets of Neo Chicago and now more machine than man, helps his daughter play tea party.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Gary: Gary is a washed up garbage man from Jersey who took his garbage filled life and turned it around.

Garret: Garret is a washed up janitor who is taking his dirt filled life and turning it around. Also, he's from Jersey too because I can only do like two accents.

Gil: Gil is a washed up chimney sweep, with a kick-rear end and not at all cheesy cockney accent, who over the course of a narrative will cast off his sooty dingy life and really turn it around.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
A 10,000 year old witch who looks like an 8 year old girl

Don’t worry guys, she just looks young. Really she’s 10,000 years old. What?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Thanatos Gravestorm, municipal clerk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Gary: Gary is a washed up garbage man from Jersey who took his garbage filled life and turned it around.

Garret: Garret is a washed up janitor who is taking his dirt filled life and turning it around. Also, he's from Jersey too because I can only do like two accents.

Gil: Gil is a washed up chimney sweep, with a kick-rear end and not at all cheesy cockney accent, who over the course of a narrative will cast off his sooty dingy life and really turn it around.

Name them all Gerry, drop em in a desert theyre lost in, and then film what happens.