Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I used to be able to do a passable Paul Lynde, but I seem to have lost the ability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Barudak posted:

Name them all Gerry, drop em in a desert theyre lost in, and then film what happens.

Ultimate buddy picture.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

benedict cumberbatch stars in "Oh no, I've burnt the roast!" a high speed action comedy drama where every turn of events is foiled by him burning a roast and he lamenting it. Can his daring race car driving skills get him home one last time to prevent the roast from burning? No.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Derrick is a super-hero who works in hospice care. His lovable catch-phrase is "TIMES UP!"

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Shamash the Hurrian, a bronze age warrior who was frozen for thousands of years only to be woken up in 2019 America. How will he survive now that chariot warfare is no longer a marketable skill?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Grevling posted:

Shamash the Hurrian, a bronze age warrior who was frozen for thousands of years only to be woken up in 2019 America. How will he survive now that chariot warfare is no longer a marketable skill?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A Ghostbuster for whom busting does not make them feel good.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A Ghostbuster for whom busting does not make them feel good.

Isn't that just Winston?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
“Fuckman-In-Chief”:

Guy with large penis who definitely gets laid all the time with lots of different attractive women and has lots of free, mutually enjoyable and consensual sex and never has to pay for sex and has definitely never been refused by a sex worker for having a tiny, gross, smegma covered phimosis dick and is never forced to pay double or more rates for sexual encounters that are not outright dismissed at the outset because of the aforementioned dick

Sigh....

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Isn't that just Winston?

It's possible. It's been a while.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Amy the Ameoba … is she … whoa … has she …. she just split in TWO dude!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Incel Robin of Locksley and his band of miserable manlets vs the chad Sheriff of Nottingham

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a schizophrenic villain with a persecution complex that can only be stopped from destroying the entire city, nay, WORLD with a series of elaborate pranks, opposite a member of a troupe of travelling impressionist heroes that starts to wonder if following the villain around and telling him he eats poop in different accents and voices is worth all the pussy he gets

but really they're the same person, it's also like fight club but deeper

The Cockler fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Oct 23, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Stumpy’s paws survived the amputations and begin a heartwarming journey across America to find their way home.

But first....

REVENGE!!!

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
A man who answers the emergency phone in the elevator when it starts ringing.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sleeveless posted:

A man who answers the emergency phone in the elevator when it starts ringing.

and on the other end? a man who's hobby is collecting old car-phones. but really, they're the same person

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

The last elevator operator in new york, who gets very angry indeed if anyone else touches the buttons

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
An anorexic sumo wrestler who insists on wearing a t-shirt to the ring. He always loses.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
a socially disadvantaged otter who is obsessed with gay men and the activities thereof

naem
May 29, 2011

a schlubby, physically unattractive 40-something comedy writer who gets his own cable show about how he dates a series of inexplicably hot bubbly 23 year olds played by actresses for whom this is their first big break

season one he makes noises towards being the likable everyman character his standup was based on and he’s meeting women at like, the grocery store or a laundromat

by season two all pretenses have been dropped and it’s just “look who is willing to sleep with me to get noticed isn’t this industry great god I’m a piece of poo poo”

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A nerd who reads a lot of fantasy books and plays fantasy videogames. He falls into a fantasy world but I guess it's not quite as great as he thought it would be!!! I can't really imagine how, though. I guess maybe he doesn't get to become a king, he only gets to be a baron???

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a poor person with no social skills or self esteem who with the help of his friends learns to value his empty dead end mental-illness fueled life, because gosh-darnit it's his!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

1. James B. Moonraqcueur, secretly The Moon-Raker, a dude who makes sure there are no leaves on the moon. Very dedicated but also has sleep acne.

2. Basically Schimanski but like played by Terry Crews.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a man who only comes to appreciate a surveillance state when it brings him the sweet release of death

an author who considers himself a master of dramatic irony but the ending of all of his works is just a self insert shouting "I AM GOD. GOD!!!"

The Cockler fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Oct 25, 2019

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
A man who really hates his hemorrhoids, but only because secretly he wants to be a hemorrhoid

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Owner of a farm where dogs get sent to live out the rest of their life who is frankly sick of all these drat dogs

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a member of a secret society who's divine purpose is to stop people from lying on the internet

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

The Cockler posted:

a member of a secret society who's divine purpose is to stop people from lying on the internet

A most noble quest

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Glenn Quebec posted:

A most noble quest

LIAR!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Barudak posted:

Owner of a farm where dogs get sent to live out the rest of their life who is frankly sick of all these drat dogs

Highly unbelievable character. Sick of dogs? It boggles the mind.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

A most noble quest

in the idyllic utopia they hope to create targeted advertising never fails

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

The Cockler posted:

The internet police

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Token Black Guy™

He's a freelancer that travels to suburban barbecues and dinner parties to crack funny jokes.

The white suburbanites then have to figure out if it's racist to laugh at his jokes, which are often related to witticisms about black culture.

If they laugh and it's funny, they win a gift certificate to Starbucks.

If they laugh and it's racist, they get vaporized by his laser beam.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Rad-daddio posted:

Token Black Guy™

He's a freelancer that travels to suburban barbecues and dinner parties to crack funny jokes.

The white suburbanites then have to figure out if it's racist to laugh at his jokes, which are often related to witticisms about black culture.

If they laugh and it's funny, they win a gift certificate to Starbucks.

If they laugh and it's racist, they get vaporized by his laser beam.

Would watch this movie.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i rolled up a new character for my D&D group recently. its pretty complex so I needed 6 pages:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Rutibex posted:

i rolled up a new character for my D&D group recently. its pretty complex so I needed 6 pages:

But do they pine after an imagined childhood nostalgia when the "good" king reigned?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

But do they pine after an imagined childhood nostalgia when the "good" king reigned?

no, he is a greater god of magic so the pathetic lives of kings are beneath him

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Soapman Crothers: “refills” near-empty soap dispensers with water to stretch out the last little unreachable bit, compromising the hygiene potential of the soap dispenser. Eventually he gets caught and is beaten to death. He is mourned by none.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Mister big gulp.

He's a trendy and fit young man who always brings a Big Gulp with him on his adventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

Thats a lot of rods.
Did you name him Rodney?