Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast
I backed this game way back during the Kickstarter and I'm stoked to see it finally out. It sounds like Arcen Games went through hell to get this game made so I hope this works out well. I'm still torn on the fleets system. I really, really don't like it but I'm giving it a chance.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you play this. Speaking of which now that scouts are not a thing how is everyone handling threat fleets? I used to post scouts and move them around to critical areas to see where the threat was building. I really don't want to spend hacking points to watch systems. :(

Travic fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Oct 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

doctorfrog posted:

:ohdear: I'm sure he's just wiped out after his marathon AMA on reddit.

This is making me sad. I knew it was tough to get the game made, but this is brutal. I feel really bad for him. It sounds like it's doing well on sales, but I might send him some cash after I get paid.