Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I enjoyed your last LP and it got me into buying the Early Access version of the game, but haven't played it that much. Hopefully this is the kick that makes me give it another go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Apparently you can bypass the bug by moving your view to another system. If you're in the galaxy map, make sure to select any other system.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

I have just noticed that getting tech through hacking does not increase the tech points required to get the next one and that's a very nice piece of design.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

This seems a good change in general. Making stuff consistent and giving players more options is a good thing. From my understanding it makes stuff easier because you can get more mileage from Tech by focusing fewer groups, but, on the other hand, there are enough difficulty levers to make that a moot point.