Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Our AI was also doing the Monokuma dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

TheMcD posted:

Hey y'all, you might've noticed gently caress all has happened in this thread for a few weeks!

To make a long story short, I got sick for a bit, had the dosage of one of my medications upped as a precaution so things don't get worse, and that then led to me getting hospitalized with acute kidney failure directly caused by that medication for like two weeks. Whoops.

Anyway, I'm back out of the hospital and while I'm still recovering, I should be starting to work on this again in the near future.

Holy poo poo dude, please get better that sounds like no joke.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

klafbang posted:

Can't really decide on what I think of the games treatment of creepyness. Sure, it is making fun of the player for gawking at at hitting on the idol-kid and the secretary, but it sure does a lot of it (or maybe just a lot of it in one scene).

It's an Uchikoshi game. If it didn't have jokes about breasts I would be worried about the guy's health.

Also that twitter convo made me wanna punch Ota.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

That's...ominous. So Date might have been a murderer in the past, especially since he conveniently cannot remember his past.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm sure we'll touch on aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll the ways this can be abused at length at one point.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

:(

welp.

So uh...is this implying that Renju is blackmailing or somehow extorting Iris?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

53 times

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Why is everyone being so blase about Misuki having a dead Iris in her head? Surely that's an important clue. Like was it a metaphorical dead body the same way the poo poo in the Somnium was metaphorical for trauma or did she actually see a dead Iris?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yo nobody told me Date could actually kick rear end what the hell?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So hang on, does Mizuki's vision mean she actually saw the dead body or not? I thought it was metaphorical the same way the birdcage and lightning was metaphorical.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Slaan posted:

Mirrored floors...

Sorry what? How does this not break harassment laws?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Tau Wedel posted:

I'd been wondering why Date was so focused on Iris' corpse in Mizuki's Somnium being a premonition. When I saw it, my immediate thought was that Mizuki had witnessed Iris being abused or attacked sometime in the past, and the corpse was metaphorical like so many other things in Somnium. But okay, apparently it was a premonition. I guess Mizuki is psychic now? I have no idea where this particular thread is going.

That's what I thought too.

Also this feels really contrived.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

k why did we do all that? what was the point? We didn't learn anything and it didn't bring us closer to the villain.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hmmm. Nothing really fits together yet. Game's not throwing us a ton of clues honestly. Not sure where Date fits into Hitomi's story either, since obviously he was present when Hitomi was shot.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Aren't we underground? What's this guy's big plan here exactly?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Sorry can we real quick discuss how Date made a pin-point perfect shot, somehow managing to instantly adjust his aim for having only one eye?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

clockwork chaos posted:

drat, those gunmen must've come from Shadow Moses

Then Date must be Revolver Ocelot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

TBH I had my doubts Date had his head on his shoulders right ever since we touched the star. Also we're apparently the demons??