Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Grabs the popcorn and soda to watch people Lose Their poo poo over the plot

Oh, man, this is gonna be goooood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Shei-kun posted:

I'm absolutely in love with the sheer levels of sass being thrown around by everyone.

This game's sarcasm levels are off the charts. Everyone gets snide comments and witty remarks, or at least nearly everyone.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Ota... I'll fully admit, his introduction makes it incredibly hard for him to be liked, but I'll just say the vague-but-true "He ended up growing on me" to avoid the wrath of McD's Spoiler Hammer.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I'm going to go for a guess of 60

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I can actually point something out here: Ota quotes a lot of Kamen Rider in his Somnium.

"The heavens call! The earth cries out! The crowds roar! All calling on me to strike back against evil!" is a quote from Kamen Rider Stronger.

"Those who don't fight won't survive!" is a Ryuki quote.

"Awaken the soul!" is an Agito reference.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Sorry to ask this out of nowhere, but can anyone translate the Japanese words that label the different plot sections? JutAI, KikAI, etc?