Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«22 »
Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

I don't think makima is an absolute monster (just mostly) so after hosed up poo poo she probably wanted to go on the trip with denji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Denji deserves some nice vacations.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

This is canon right?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Wark Say posted:

Also, kinda insane just how powerful hybrids really are. Like we were told that Primordial Devils are nothing to gently caress with and Santa Claus was being powered by a primordial one, and she still loving got curb-stomped by some crazy kid in 2 chapters.

Denji is too dumb to feel fear which probably didn't hurt, and Chainsaw is apparently the anti-Devil Devil, so that's probably a bit more skewed than, say, Katana or Projectile would have/did perform.

Reze probably could have pulled it off.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

Zofia Today
Alm: Human Disaster

Lipstick Apathy

I honestly don't think Denji is that dumb. I think what happened is a combination of Denji still remembering how he first kicked the bucket and Kishibe going Garp on his rear end.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

He's certainly not educated, being barely able to read on account of dropping out of school to be in debt to the mafia. On the other hand, he can invent a blood-powered perpetual motion machine for the nobel prize.

On the other other hand, there's his interpretation of Beam telling him about using his chains to get around...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

beam was too pure for this world

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 23:36 on May 30, 2020

«22 »