Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Real Cool Catfish posted:

As with most things, I’m sure it’ll be good until it catches up to the manga and then the filler begins.

they don't really do the unending anime seasons for anything other than one piece anymore. as long as a decent studio helms the adaption, it should be fine

look at mha or kimetsu no yaiba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

yeds that is my reading of it too. Though on the latter I will have to reread and if we get an explanation of how it happens. If e did I can't recall and if we did not it's definitely curious why the devil does it or how it happens to them unwillingly

idk if fiends are actually weaker or if they're not allowed to power up. iirc someone said she got stronger when her horns grew and she had to get rid of them. or something like that

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

no reason to think he would. why would makima tell anyone about it?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that was the horniest cover page I've ever seen from a shonen jump title

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chainsaw man's cast is a revolving door

I don't think all of the demon hunters are gonna die tho. just most

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chainsaw man's so good

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

"become an idiot, chainsaw"

I'd say that qualifies

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ZZZorcerer posted:

Denji embrace of stupidity is so complete that no one can outsmart him, any plan will fail for he is a creature of complete and utter dumb chaos

what if luffy, but chainsaw?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

think the studio and how much they care matters way more than the budget

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that's a rad devil design

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chiasaur11 posted:

Yep. Another week, another edition of... well. Chainsaw Man.

Nice to see Denji's appreciated. Even with the worst happening, he's got people rooting for him.

...Oh, and right. Chainsaw Man continues to be a manga that keeps its promises. Power is definitely in trouble.

please no

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I demand a rebranding of the future devil to liar devil because this future blows man

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Mulderman posted:

I have no words.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

some people acting like this is gonna go full devilman crybaby but there's a limit to how dark a shonen jump series is gonna go

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chainsaw man is art

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

oh yes

CodfishCartographer posted:

Remember, future said it'd be DENJI that kills Power!

oh no

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the zombie line balances it out

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that seems like a bit of a stretch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Fabricated posted:

I don't hold out much hope for a Chainsaw Man anime- it reeks of something that'll get subpar CG.

I could see that happening but a lot of the jump adaptions have been good recently. kimetsu no yaiba, jujutsu kaisen, and I hear promised neverland was good too