Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Every week I'm just left wishing it was the next week so I can read the next chapter. Just so good.

Now those unique eyes come into play. Previously my thoughts were that Makima may have been contracted with / embodied the fear of the state or civilisation. With her relationship with Denji almost like that of Gilgamesh & Enkidu. Her use of vermin having an obvious parallel to informers and spies and her literally crushing those who oppose her from miles away. Still beholden to those in charge but just as ready to turn upon them should things change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

How does this just keep getting better?

I wonder who she's beckoning? The Gun Devil i suppose.

Flython fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jun 25, 2020

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Incredible chapter. Made me tear up a little

Chainsaw Man himself has such an incredible design. The close up shot after he realises what he has to do. Its a chainsaw with teeth and it's more expressive than anything I can recall seeing in ages!

I basically don't follow manga anymore but every week I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter. Just brilliant.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Ah I just miss it so much. Once a week opening this thread up and just being blown away. The only manga I really followed.