Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugusername
Jul 5, 2013
Lukewarm take: Makima knew from the start that there is something really really bad and terrifying inside Denji and that's why she is comfortable with him. Cause they're made from the same cloth.

Hot take: it's not Pochitas or Chainsaw Devils or whoevers poo poo behind that door. It's legit Denjis terrible things from some crazy time travel reincarnation Human Devil poo poo.

E: I also like Human Devil theories in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugusername
Jul 5, 2013
On one hand expecting absolute suffering from Fujimoto is right on the other hand he also is the one to subvert expectations. I'm ready for Denji to get Aki to come to senses and then kill him and Power anyway.

gently caress both Future and Gun Devils is what I am trying to say. What an assholes.

ugusername
Jul 5, 2013
Man Fujimoto really thought that people couldn't relate to a literal trash eating teenager that wanted boobs. So he gave us Asa.
Yeah my man, that is actually me. I look for cm every week to affirm my existence now fr fr

ugusername
Jul 5, 2013
Okay at this point I don't remember if fear affects hybrids the same as devils. So anyway are Fami and Hand trying to diminish Denjis power or strengthen it by setting up sham talk show. I feel like after last arc they are starting to place their bets on War at least a little bit? Also Yoshida is full of poo poo, that's like the cheapest backroom you could find. What kind of budget are you working on that you send a swat team after a kid and also bring your maing guy to that place.

ugusername
Jul 5, 2013

PirateZim posted:

Denji has a contract with Pochita to "show me your dreams" and I've honestly been concerned every time Denji says "this is good enough, right?" If Denji stops dreaming of better things then the contract will likely terminate.

Oh poo poo having a legit girfriend is close to the top of that's good enough. I mean we figured out that this is actually a romcom a while ago but bringing two leads together being endgame for an antagonist does not bode well.