Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Go for a good old Blastoise nuke deck. Put in as many water energy, bills and whatever else you need to turbo out Blastoise and NUKE EVERYTHING WITH TURBO FLOODS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Leraika posted:

So for GX attacks, do you only get to use one category of GX moves (e.g. using tapu cure and nothing else) or is a complete one-off move (i.e. you can use tapu cure once and then no more GX moves period for the rest of the game)?

One GX move PERIOD. Which means once you use it, any other GX Moves you might have in your deck are automatically unusable. Kinda like how you can only use one Mega Stone based Evolution (gotta have that qualifier there because of Mega Rayquay and Primal Reversion Kyogre and Groudon) per battle in the Gen 6 and 7 games.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Got an idea for a deck for ya, if you're still taking them. If it hasn't been suggested yet, the Com-Mon deck. A deck consisting at it's core

Rattata
Raticate
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot

As the main pokemon you play in it. Everything else is your call, but considering they're the earliest pokemon you encounter (sans starter) and probably the most common you find in the wilds...

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Hmmmm...then perhaps a split deck. Calling it Brushfire and having it be a split deck between Dark Venusaur and Dark Ninetails as the key cards. Other cards being up to your descression to make it work, of course.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting my deck to be any decent, good to know it was good enough. Looking forward to seeing the end/postgame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Obviously we name our piggie LtBacon and our monkey friend Specter because I love Ape Escape and the monkey is close enough to being a sociopathic little ape of evil