Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
I suggest Parasect and Butterfree just because they will never see any use in a mainline game.
The deck name has to be Bug Catcher as a monument to these heroes of the early-game in a title where the bug typing doesn't actually exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
Hard working bugs defeat fierce dragons and cardboard Blue!
The Bug Catcher deck seems to be by far the weakest deck you used this update but I'm glad Butterfree and Parasect got their time in the sun.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
Team GR stole more than just some cards - they stole Dr. Mason's smile. (or winky face)

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
This promo Dugtrio is crazy. Not that it seems too powerful but... a tanky Dugtrio? Insanity.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
The King of Team GR looks a lot more regal and threatening than the King of Team Plasma (at least his promotional art - that in-game portrait is pretty derpy) but their goals and motivations are inverse to their looks. I can easily sympathize with N wanting to free Pokémon from slavery but Dark Victini here wants to... free cardboard from being stacked?
That's goofy and totally fitting for this charming game.

In rememberance of the most emotional moment in Illusion of Gaia any fire pig will always be Hamlet to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
That post-game sure is something. A hidden fortress where the souls of card game players are held captive is pretty metal (and stupid but that's par for the course with card games, it seems).
Since he is a joke opponent I wonder what crimes Toby committed to be imprisoned there...

Thanks for the LP, it was a trip.