Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Not finding anything for 1 button MK fatalities unfortunately :\

Thanks anyway though!

The arcade versions of MK didn't have one buttons available, even through UMK3 kombat kodes. It is in the console versions from what I recall, definitely in Trilogy since I played that a ton last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

if you're already at the point of spending a grand total i think you'd be better served overall by getting an xtension cab setup from recroommasters and putting a cheap display and raspberry pi in there. should cost the same or a little less and it'll serve you better in the long run.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

that's weird. their support is pretty responsive in my experience so try reaching out maybe?

I have an xtension setup and its pretty slick. the sticks they build are very nice quality as well. at some point i need to upgrade my display though, just have a cheap 720p monitor in there at the moment.