Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

is the atomiswave fan 12v or 5v, anyone know offhand?

i have both here, but idk which to use without tearing it down and i'd like to know before i start

Edit: 12v

Deviant fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Apr 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Bonobos posted:

Awesome. Got it, so one kick harness for each system (like cps1), covers me for both players, cool.

I would like to get into the Taito system at SOME point...so probably a good idea to grab one of the vga adapters. Do I want the 8pin mini DIN to HD15 adapter PCB? or the HD15 adapter PCB?

There is a CPS2-CPS1 kick adapter...adapter, if you're planning on doing mostly one system

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

WindyMan posted:

Flycast was built because the source code for nullDC was lost and reicast wasn't doing it for people. Unlike DEmul, Flycast is open source so it's been getting new features and compatibility added to it like crazy. As of last month, it gained GGPO rollback netplay compatibility, which has been integrated into Flycast Dojo (the fork for Fightcade, which will get updated with it soon) and the all-in-one launcher BEAR.

I run the CvS2 Discord and us going from Dolphin netplay to Arcade GGPO in two years has been quite the ride.

Is CvS2 really big enough to accomodate a whole discord? You learn something new every day.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i mean it is true that i can't wait for KOF XV because we're finally getting away from grim edgy fighters and back to the MILLIONAIRE FIGHT OF THE MILLENIUM aesthetic

yes my favorite game is SFA3 why do you ask

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

everyone remembers the aesthetic of smash tv fondly but the gameplay is hit or miss

that said

good luck! you'll need it.

Deviant fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Mar 2, 2024