Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
*develop feelings for masuse at Chinese massage parlor near the warehouse district*

*wage a one man war against the Fujian Chinese mafia to free my girlfriend only to put her on a plane back home as the credits roll*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

the cost of fruit stand insurance has gone up 500% since you joined the force!

Hey Mario... did I ever tell you how low cop pay is?... not even enough for my ex's alimony... by the way that's a real nice fruit stand you got there... it'd be a shame if something happened to it.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
But I get results!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

*"forgets" to turn on body cam*

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Look out guys! Chief's shittin' bricks!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

*falls off the cannon transportation truck*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

As my new partner its important to know a few things about me. My wife and kids were murdered 2 years ago so Ive nothing left to lose, I spend all day on my off duty days at the gun range and plotting elaborate murders on the killers of my family, Ive been reassigned to cases specifically involving their gang, and I put mayonnaise on my pizza.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Has anyone slammed their badge and gun on the Chief's desk and stormed out yet?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Blistex posted:

Has anyone slammed their badge and gun on the Chief's desk and stormed out yet?

This is the line for criminal record check. You'll want that line over there
*points to Gun&Badge Reclamation Line which stretches out the door*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

sweet thursday posted:

This is the line for criminal record check. You'll want that line over there
*points to Gun&Badge Reclamation Line which stretches out the door*
* Shoots a hole through the wall*
Keep the change!

Uh. No, wait. Uh...

RETIRE THIS

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Listen up, you shrimpy youngmen, we're not all gonna live forever. So you might die as we storm this unauthorized hairdresser's business but if you live as a gutless coward all you'll have is time to regret it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
*Blows up entire factory, killing all henchmen and drug-related operatives but somehow the cartel leader escapes
"I was just doing my job, chief..."
I got the city council chewing my eggs off for that plane you crashed! I got the mayor scheduling parades, up my Lincoln tunnel for that stunt you pulled on the beach! Everybody wants to know, what it is, what it ain't and what it will be! Do I make myself CLEEEAAR?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*explodes killing his hungarian creator*

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
*doesn't have any hobbies or friends*

*spends all their time working*

*comes home and investigates unsolved cases in their free time*

*solves those cases*

*the defendants walk anyway because enormous procedural errors were made during the 'investigation'*

*slams badge on desk*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*opens car glove compartment to take a quick swig of liquor at a red light* *takes a long drag of cigarette*

*sighs*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"One more crazy stunt and you're back to writing parking tickets, Cannon!"

"Thank god. I loved traffic. Working homicide is so stressful, hence all the mayhem"
*sends dick pic to the mayor's wife*

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Has a montage of himself holstering combat knives into various hidden sheaths all over the body, followed by loading and cocking at least 30 different kinds of automatics, and clipping bushels of grenades onto multicoloured carabiners. Montage ends with striking the Blue Steel pose whilst flourishing an M202 4-barrel rocket launcher and a combat bow.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
e: nm

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

CharminUltraStrong posted:

Has a montage of himself holstering combat knives into various hidden sheaths all over the body, followed by loading and cocking at least 30 different kinds of automatics, and clipping bushels of grenades onto multicoloured carabiners. Montage ends with striking the Blue Steel pose whilst flourishing an M202 4-barrel rocket launcher and a combat bow.

This, but there's a "aw poo poo" look after, followed by hastily undoing all of the setup so that he can have a nice long piss

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
*Breaks rules*

*Endangers the public*

*Fights with his family*

*Achives no discernable results*

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah that's right, three teaspoons of sugar, jackass.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
No YOU'RE out of line, Chief!

*resulting argument gets police Dept team thrown out of line dancing competition*

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

*is served in class action lawsuit by every large glass pane and empty box retailer in town*

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

*fires and rolls over some amateur Renaissance Fair groupies*

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

*frustrates nerds endlessly such that they have bitter fights over which novels constitute the 'real' canon and which are just fanfiction*

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Somfin posted:

This, but there's a "aw poo poo" look after, followed by hastily undoing all of the setup so that he can have a nice long piss

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
*goes around serving annulments to any couple facing the least bit of friction*
"Forced your wife into an abortion? Gimme a few Hail Mary's and it'll be alright"
*Holds a sermon about how biblical law is more of a guideline really*

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*is being questioned by the feds for disrupting an ongoing investigation by shooting the son of a local crime-lord in a "routine traffic stop" "gone wrong"*

"Your partner says you said 'Those pig-fuckers aren't gonna like this.' when you spotted the suspect's car. Why?"

*exhales a cloud of smoke upwards into the air*

"Because you're a sick son of a bitch."

*the federal agent looks on, unamused*

"Meaning?"

*exhales more pointedly, towards the agent*

"You like it better when I squeal"

in the squeakquel the same stone faced federal agent saves his life and he dismissively says "sorry for calling you a pig-fucker" at an inopportune time

The Cockler fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 28, 2019

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
*I became instantly angry* meta

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

No, I'M outta line!

No, wait. poo poo. Chief, say, "you're outta line" again.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
*always handcuffs and jumps off building with suspects whether they're suicidal or not*

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*is constantly checking facebook and discord for the hottest tips on blatant criminal activities*

this world... is a cesspool... and i'm the only... man... who can stop it....

*sends his partner out to get him starbucks, so he doesn't miss out on any hot leads*

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

here

*Has caused you to have had it up to *

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Violates civil rights of suspects, but they're actually guilty so it's ok*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*destroys an entire city to stop an organized crime syndicate from selling a kilo of marijuana*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*burns the head weed dealer alive with a flamethrower, gets high as a result*

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
*Shortly after being busted down to desk duty* "Ugh please help me, my head- it's spinning!?"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
*repeats something a criminal suspect said days before back at them, then shoots them in the back of the head*

*Is promoted*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*sends back wine, not because it's corked, just a bit disappointing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"Maybe for you it's the start of the day. Some of us have been awake all night, trawling through the city's slime, hunting the maggots that feed on the festering filth in the diseased underbelly of this moldering carcass you call New York. Crime never sleeps and neither do I."
"Ok, but it's still the breakfast menu for another three hours. If you're not going to order anything, please leave the drivethru, sir."