Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
The wife’s been feeding the squirrels.

The other day they left a message

and that night something came down from the sky.

Mr. Dick went to where the light had fallen

and found its source planted in the earth.

Of course Mr. Dick cooked it.

The otherworldly incandescence of the thing mellowed when it was sauteed with some bacon, onion and sherry.
The flavor was a little watery compared to that of terrestrial cauliflower, but the pleasant resiliency of its texture made up for that.

Mr. Dick came to see, in so far as it is possible, absence,

emptiness, the holes in the gestalt.

In Dick country, though, emptiness isn’t an earthly and natural thing. The land breathes with life and growth.
Outside the artifacts of man’s neglect, the daytime sky is the only place there is emptiness.

Did the sky then birth this emptiness, as it had birthed Mr. Dick’s space cauliflower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
I think the emptiness of Mr Dicks medication bottle might be the more appropriate answer.

Still, I want space cauliflower.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Can I solicit your opinion on the head of Charles the First?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
When the alien nutted into space a billion years ago little did he know someone would eventually swallow

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hate to say it but i think that’s reading a lot into 3 rocks and a corn nut but also this doesn’t disprove aliens. :thunk:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Icochet posted:

When the alien nutted into space a billion years ago little did he know someone would eventually swallow

:wow:

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Icochet posted:

The ort cloud is composed of alien cummies and the sun is an ovum. Mr. Dick seems to remember an episode of Star Trek about that.

hockey jockey posted:

Can I solicit your opinion on the head of Charles the First?

Mr. Dick considers the disposition of Charles' head to have been rendered irrelevant by time. He asked the squirrels but all their answer was just more cryptic fibonaci rock layouts.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Something like this happened to Stephen King once and he ended up blowing his head off in a bathtub. Stay safe OP.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Yo dat veggie looks all GLoWy n poo poo dawg!

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

OP if the cauliflower starts sharing its opinions on race mixing, don't listen.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
I'm gonna send it from out of space
To find another race
They gonna shove it in they face
And then describe the taste

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

not really sure of the theme of this Photoshop thread tbh

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Then content yourself with this bonus squirrel while dark extradimensional, or extraterrestrial forces corrode the fabric of existence.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
tripping on shrooms is the best way to do this

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

do tots made of eldritch space-cauliflower taste much different than our Earth cauliflower-tots? I ask because cauliflower-tots are tasty imo and I would absolutely try the glowy variety at least once, no matter what unbearable truths and irresistible madness they whispered directly into my consciousness

alternatively, how are they with cheese melted on them?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

the signs and the squirrels. far out

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That stuff used to be pretty common in the stores here but lately been rare - when I saw some at the grocery store last week I was surprised to see it. Hell, Trader Joes used to have it available frozen, but like most good things they carry they no longer stock it.

Also, squirrels are cool and good.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Observing fractals in nature is cool. Also, put some cumin on your roasted cauliflower

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

not really sure of the theme of this Photoshop thread tbh

it's tedium

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*that intense Lovecraftian xenophobia against all other people and penguins, except for vegetables*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SatansOnion posted:

do tots made of eldritch space-cauliflower taste much different than our Earth cauliflower-tots? I ask because cauliflower-tots are tasty imo and I would absolutely try the glowy variety at least once, no matter what unbearable truths and irresistible madness they whispered directly into my consciousness

Probably a bad question to ask of someone named Mr Dick.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Oh my god... I... I...see... I SEE

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Fly like the wind, right on. But remember, slave, that nobody asked you.
Fly like the wind, right on. But remain on your knees before your raping master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

SatansOnion posted:

Tot'ing would destroy the visual appeal of the florets. Mr. Dick also suspects that the end result would be kind of gritty, those nubs are kind of woody and he thinks that the rest of the head would cook down like terrestrial cauliflower, but that the nubs would remain too firm.

Mr. Dick would imagine that cheese would be a fine accompaniment. For the purpose of eliminating variables he spared the dairy. If he were to have disembodied voices whisper to him of distant horrors in an inhuman tongue, he would rather it not be while he was on the toilet.