Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

Everyone should have friends as supporting as Azz-Azz and Clara, and family as good as Sullivan and Opera :allears:

I want to see Sullivan and Opera's reaction to the Irugly comment. Luckily they aren't in the stadium or I assume Gyari would have been vaporized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Adnor posted:

Everyone should have friends as supporting as Azz-Azz and Clara, and family as good as Sullivan and Opera :allears:

I want to see Sullivan and Opera's reaction to the Irugly comment. Luckily they aren't in the stadium or I assume Gyari would have been vaporized.

Sullivan knows how to hold back. Opera otoh...

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Adnor posted:

The best/funniest thing is that everyone both immediately sees through the "disguise" and there's absolutely no "he's dressed as a GIRL????????", they're all just like "hell yeah".

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
We finally discover just what it takes to get Opera to react with more than their ears.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kanos posted:

The best/funniest thing is that everyone both immediately sees through the "disguise" and there's absolutely no "he's dressed as a GIRL????????", they're all just like "hell yeah".

Not everyone as Kalego is shocked at the development, but it seems more from trying to figure out how Iruma got wrapped up in the Evidol scene.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Kalego's probably worried about being summoned and forced to participate.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Greedy Gyari

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Yep, I don’t like Gyari. I don’t like when characters are weirdly possessive like that.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
lmao Kerori's expression at the end

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This is a bad idea on Crocell's part. She's risking Gyari triggering a "return to Origin" by inflating her base desires to a boiling point.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Gyari rules

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The expressions in this series are goddamn top notch

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

Oh god, I'm 'sperging all
over this thread too!

I want one of those chibi evil-mode Iruma dolls pretty badly.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Both of these girls are way too greedy for each other. They're perfect for each other :kimchi:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

thetoughestbean posted:

Yep, I don’t like Gyari. I don’t like when characters are weirdly possessive like that.

I mean, Kerori is clearly encouraging her because she thinks it's hot she wants her to be motivated to become a better evidol.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I like Gyari. Kerori is clearly super excited that her gal pal is rising to the occasion as planned.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

I Am Fowl posted:

I like Gyari. Kerori is clearly super excited that her gal pal is rising to the occasion as planned.

I mean, I'm sure that this is all none too healthy and will soon go horribly wrong, but it'll presumably be in a way that they'll be able to work out between themselves once Iruma and Amelie have banged their heads together.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

At the end of the day, they're demons

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

At the end of the day, they're demons

Well, yeah, but 'Iruma teaches his demon buddies to have healthier relationships with each other' is basically the whole story.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Chima's Voice
More than a little contrived how the calvary battle resolved. Iruma's spider sense and Amelie's protective guard were nice. We're gearing up for the arc's finale so these two girls can stop being various flavors of dere for each other and just hold hands again or something

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
It's time to rock! :rock:

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

wicked phase Irumi holy poo poo

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Herbotron posted:

wicked phase Irumi holy poo poo

Wicked phase Ameri though!

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo this will be amazing.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Beginning to seriously wonder who'll end up wearing the more magnificent dress at Iruma and Amelie's wedding.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Clara obviously?

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

my heart was not ready for the coloured final page.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Khasim posted:

my heart was not ready for the coloured final page.

I don't think anyone was ready for it.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
1) Lied should consider keeping that look permanently because it's good as hell.

2) wicked phase irumi holy poo poo

2b) i'm assuming Clara and Asmodeus are both having heart attacks rn.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
*fans self*

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

M_Gargantua posted:

Clara obviously?

Clara will have the most spectacular tux. The dress is for Alice.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Is it legal for Iruma to look that good?

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

boredsatellite posted:

Is it legal for Iruma to look that good?

No, but who is going to stop him?

This manga :allears:

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Maybe I read it wrong but is a Gyari concert really 2 straight hours of heavy metal-flavored freestyle jazz? With scat singing and everything?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think she just screams "gyari", but in different ways each time.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

Mary Annette posted:

Maybe I read it wrong but is a Gyari concert really 2 straight hours of heavy metal-flavored freestyle jazz? With scat singing and everything?
Including a random break into 7/8th time.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Mary Annette posted:

I think demons just really love jazz.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

I Am Fowl posted:

I think demons just really love jazz.

Jazz Rock Improv is the most self indulgent form of music so of course they would love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
New Anthology chapter translation dropped.
It's about PICTURES! PICTURES OF IRUMA!