Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Xelkelvos posted:

New Anthology chapter translation dropped.
It's about PICTURES! PICTURES OF IRUMA!
*This chapter is illegal*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Arrogant Diva

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Oh hey, an anime announcement.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

I Am Fowl posted:

Oh hey, an anime announcement.

Season 1 was good, so I can't wait to see evil Iruma in season 2.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Nemo2342 posted:

Season 1 was good, so I can't wait to see evil Iruma in season 2.

S2 is gonna have Demonic phase Iruma and probably the Theme Park. They might get to the Harvest Festival, but not the Music festival.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i cannot loving wait for that shot of kalego sitting back after beating that one thing's rear end in the theme park arc

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I hope they include the date during season 2.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Hunt11 posted:

I hope they include the date during season 2.

:hai:

I don't care if it happens at the end of the season. Make it happen.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Looking through the chapter again and it does seem as though Crocell forget her own advice when it comes to Iruma.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Extremely straight subtext here

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Are these feelings not, like, textually and explicitly reciprocal

Is anyone out there going "wow what good friends and rivals these two are"

c'mon.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Poltergrift posted:

Are these feelings not, like, textually and explicitly reciprocal

Is anyone out there going "wow what good friends and rivals these two are"

c'mon.

I thought they were just cousins!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Ok, so Iruma's future relationships are...

Married to Ameri
Having a 'secret' 'illicit' relationship with Clara because she's married to Alice and making a broken home like her soaps
Also married to Crocell, but only so she can have a 'secret' 'illicit' relationship with Gyari
Eiko lives in his walls and Iruma is the only one who doesn't know

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why on earth wouldn't he be married to alice, too? what a strange interpretation.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Just realized that demonstrating Wicked Phase on command is probably a really bad idea.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

LostRook posted:

Just realized that demonstrating Wicked Phase on command is probably a really bad idea.

I mean he could BS that he's got the same drug that Alice/Sabnoc got from Balam sensei and the bird teach can vouch for him in turn since he knows Iruma's a human. He just needs to fake a safe word or something, I'm thinking 'Lunch Special'

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Or you tell people you just had a good makeup artist? Why does anyone need to know he’s not just faking it?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

LostRook posted:

All of the others put on a convincing wicked phase act despite not actually being in it, so there's no real reason why people wouldn't just assume Iruma was doing the same.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

Or you tell people you just had a good makeup artist? Why does anyone need to know he’s not just faking it?

Because wicked phases aren't something that just happen; they are tied to some kind of monthy cycle related to the blood moon, or caused by severe psychological stress. You don't see anyone just enter their wicked phase willy nilly outside of Alice so Amelie and the rest might need something more than "I put on some eyeliner" since Iruma's personality takes a notable change when Ali puts him under those enchantments is all.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Brought To You By posted:

Because wicked phases aren't something that just happen; they are tied to some kind of monthy cycle related to the blood moon, or caused by severe psychological stress. You don't see anyone just enter their wicked phase willy nilly outside of Alice so Amelie and the rest might need something more than "I put on some eyeliner" since Iruma's personality takes a notable change when Ali puts him under those enchantments is all.

<Irumi> She called me Irugly!!! :ssj:

There, problem solved.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
That is also a perfectly fine solution.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Or maybe it's just further evidence of his royalty.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Passion in Greed

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

irumi not breaking kayfabe

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

Uncle Khasim posted:

Hopefully that's on purpose :ohdear:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I'm looking forward to Gyari transfering to Misfit class

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

I'm looking forward to Gyari transfering to Misfit class

That would gently caress up the numbering because we already have 12 + Amelie to be the 13 crowns and Iruma/i as the demon king. Gyari can just crash a school festival or something

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Yeah, I feel like Gyari works better as an occasional drop-in character than a regular.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm kind of disappointed Gyari and Kuromu seemingly end the arc in the exact same place they were in the flashback.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
These bitches gay. I love them.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sindai posted:

I'm kind of disappointed Gyari and Kuromu seemingly end the arc in the exact same place they were in the flashback.

I disagree as Gyari seems to have a much better understanding of Kuromu now.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

I disagree as Gyari seems to have a much better understanding of Kuromu now.

Yeah, they both seem to have a better grasp of what they are to each other.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Uncle Khasim posted:

She's smiling once Gyari shows up. Nobody would have been satisfied if she'd just vanished, but reaffirming her ambition is the right outcome.

Jespass
Oct 17, 2012
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/k0nSdFq

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Big 'I'm a genius! OH NO!' energy coming from this chapter. Kuromu just presented Gyari with a beautiful star that's on the same level as the two of them, what did she think was going to happen? :allears:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

I appreciate the fakeout at the end there.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So some of the less reputable managa uploading sites are starting to have the next chapter uploaded.

What if the abnormal class got drunk on totally not alcohol alcohol

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This one has been running smooth for me Chapter 198
Misfits also did their april fools prank by releasing the chapter in like 7 other languages.

There's a lot I like about this chapter and a lot of character moments I could gush about. So sufficed to say I enjoy how the misfits are set up as one big group of fairly dynamic characters. They are going to have a fun future running the demon world

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Servant of the Netherworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013