Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Spoilering just in case but I hope if Kirio does tell Alice that Iruma is human and asks him if he is curious how Iruma would taste, Alice responds with "Of COURSE he'd be absolutely delicious! He's Iruma! I already know that without tasting him!

This is the correct answer. Same as it ever was at Demon School.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

M_Gargantua posted:

Still waiting for Iruna to supercharge Ameri at some climax using his blood.

And for it to be revealed that demonic engagement proposals are also done by sharing blood.

Ameri: "Ooooohhh no isn't that a shame.....oh well, guess we're engaged"
Ameri's dad just fuming in the background.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jul 21, 2023

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Watch him try to pull something over on her, she realizes, and goes full yandere on him. Based on the tags in the flowers, she's halfway there.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

amigolupus posted:

I love Henri's slow realization that Iruma actually has the pedigree and accolades to be a good match for his daughter. Next chapter is also going to be very exciting. :allears:

I also love that he's as adept as Ameri and realizing that Iruma is possibly human, but seeing his daughter smile is what matters most to him, a good dad indeed.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Synthbuttrange posted:

Iruma reminding him of his wife is amazing. :3:

Father is defeated.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mirage posted:

Yeah, nobody, not even Clara/Alice, fills the "love interest" role like Ameri does. It's her or no one.

Plus Iruma largely views them as friends, whereas its become clear that he view Ameri as something more, even if he's not wholly sold on the romance yet.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Iruma going full Uncle Sam: "I Want YOU to do Manga!"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
I love the way they drew Clara, fantastic.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Captain Invictus posted:

all demons have adhd

And autism.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
New chapter of the Mafia spinoff dropped:

https://mangadex.org/title/ea47525d-99df-45b5-9103-dd853f49f8c3/mairimashita-iruma-kun-if-episode-of-mafia

God the art is so good for it, and they are really doing a great job adapting the story:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
No translated chapter yet, but Mafia Ameri is here

EDIT: Chapter just dropped: https://mangadex.org/title/ea47525d-99df-45b5-9103-dd853f49f8c3/mairimashita-iruma-kun-if-episode-of-mafia

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 12, 2024

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Chapter dropped! https://mangadex.org/chapter/1a81f241-c39b-4fc4-b855-ae5ddff03846

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Brought To You By posted:

Chapter 343: Don't Let Go
drat, the transition from Sylvia's hair going a little black from her wicked phase, to pulling back to show the rest is smeared with paint along with those RtO eyes. Masterful visuals as always. :discourse:

Oh that is such a good chapter.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
New Chapter of Mafia Iruma-Kun dropped!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/9f4f82b1-381b-4deb-90df-bda61b510eb9

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Brought To You By posted:

:hmmyes:

I like this spin on Amelie like all of the others. But making them childhood friends is like the cherry on top for the whole thing.

Yeah, its an excellent take on it, doing the whole reverse prince/princess take and childhood friends. I also like who they are short-circuiting the whole relationship where she's already clearly fallen for him, so starting off on a date versus the slow burn like the original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Here for spooky Clara.