Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

God, the anime version of that arc is gonna be amazing.

Personally, the Music Festival arc is what I am most looking forward to in the anime, considering how many musical numbers they have already put in. Maybe we can see more of the other classes productions as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
New Chapter up
Chapter 213 The Loveliest Memento
Mangadex
Accessories!

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

So Iruma has to recognize her right? I'm glad they didn't wait till next chapter to reveal the new teachers as them being the six fingers was the only thing I could think of from that first panel of their shoulders

The Six Fingers used magic of some kind to prevent anyone from recognizing them. At the end of the arc, everyone in the park couldn't remember what they looked like. So unless Iruma has some kind of human based immunity, or remembers them with his powers of paying attention to friends, they probably won't recognize them. Anyone recognized what is on Iruma's stat sheet?

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
This new character is the only sane person in a world of madness. He will 100% be a member of Iruma's harem at the end of this. I am loving the perspectives of characters outside the main cast, it really shows how awesome the Misfits really are.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

Holy poo poo, I was not expecting that entrance. I think this was probably unplanned by six fingers, I would imagine they would have rather kept it a secret that they have the music guy on their side.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
Man, I am really loving season 3 of the anime. Spoiler for the most recent episode.
Watching Iruma act out Hatsukoi Memory for the genie with Nafra was a blast. I really hope they expand on what Lead did for getting the pot.
For any manga only readers, I really recommend checking the anime out, it adds lots of little moments that are not in the manga. Like Clara's family being a constant musical.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

Man, this next arc is really being built up. I just hope this doesn't make the series turn dark and serious like My Hero. The classroom and slice of life stuff is my favorite part of this series. Still really looking forward to this, little bummed that Clara is being left out.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
So the season 3 finale is up now. Overall, this was a great season, the harvest festival arc was a blast. I was hoping they would expand on Lied's adventure to get the pot, but still pretty fun. There was a long joke in the episode where Lied and Iruma are playing games together about first person pronouns that I would have not gotten at all if I hadn't read the manga, it was possibly the worst translation job I have seen on crunchyroll.
For the finale, it was nice to have it be about the love trio hanging out and Iruma getting advice from Alice's mother about his secret. The end of episode reveal of Purson was great, and I am really excited for the music festival to be animated next season. My biggest complaint for the season overall would probably be the lack of budget, which meant we got the occasional slide show and a lot of static backgrounds/characters. Still well worth the watch for anyone who wants to revisit the older arcs.

So yeah, a good last episode. Now we wait for season 4

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

ThingOne posted:

340: Before Anyone Else
I love that Dali and Suzy judge how good their videos are based on how much they piss off Kaligo

I really love this chapter. Iruma used to be the character that would put himself at risk all the time, so seeing him talk down Silvia from making a rash decision without talking to her family is really sweet. I am also guessing Silvia will be fine because she understands the character of Galna, and that will be how they are able to use the picture, by making demons learn about who she is before they see the painting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
Poor Lead is about to have a horrible, scary time, isn't he? The anticipation is killing me, I can't wait to see everything. Also a great group shot of evil faces. Feels like Iruma is really embracing his demonic nature.