Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

Sabnock is the secret best character.

Several episodes later this is still true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Elfface posted:

It means they will need a dedicated Kissing Stool for one to carry at all times.

Please, his name is Asmodeus.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

This chapter is crying out for wrestling entrance music.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

CrazySalamander posted:

It feels more like:
Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students, except for detention where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest. Doesn't that make so much sense. I'm so good at rules. Ten points to Dumbledore.

Is that a Background Slytherin thing? It sounds like it would have been a Background Slytherin comic.

Anyway, imagine how well Iruma would have done if he hadn't eaten his first day's haul!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

That whole chapter was so drat sweet.

Also Iruma on the throne with his husband and wife.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

I was a little confused as well since the harvest festival had him and Lied making stew with no real problems and nothing indicated the taste was off. But again, maybe it's just his ability to forage mixed with the demon world botany that he's recently learned. Cooking by the book is still a different skill. And Amelie having to boost him is just adorable, their children are going to split the difference and be Alice's height.

Also just in general, cooking and baking are different skills. If you're making a stew you can go pretty wild and it's hard to make something genuinely bad, especially if you've got a variety of ingredients, but baking is quite technical and needs a reasonable degree of precision to not ruin what comes out.

And this chapter was totally adorable.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Haha, you can practically hear closing credits music starting to play over that last page.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Precious

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

There are lot of things dangerous to Iruma in the demon world, but there are also a lot of people keen to protect him from them. Some of them even know he's human. I think it's fair to say he's safer where he is.

This was an adorable chapter.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

this is absolutely the best way this could have possibly gone

Really the big appeal of this manga is its ability to consistently find this.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

And yet they could only think of seven!

Didn't even include Asmodeus. For shame.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Kalego carefully cultivates an air of superiority, untouchability, and dignity.

It's good for him to have someone that repeatedly, brutally owns him. Opera is just being a good friend.

Also, it's very funny.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

:lol: at both girls getting shut down effortlessly and Kalego just going "now head to the tent of shame you got your time to shine" before the story moves on to the rest of the misfits. Disappointed that Crocel didn't try and attack with Ice when she did against the teachers a chapter ago. But as a hairtrigger response, an appeal to cuteness makes sense. Still no word on Gaap and I feel a certain way about Jazz not being shown outside a single television image. I wanna know what he and the eggs are up too

To be fair, Kalego is the one they're most familiar with, Crocell would have a decent gauge of whether she has a hope of fighting him. At least seducing him is something that they'd never tried before.

I appreciated his response just being "you are literally children" and ignoring it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Amelie, no! This is a manga! You can't just directly ask your crush out on a date!