Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
So I guess Iruma is 15 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Lied has legitimately become one of my favorite characters. I also adore how both he and Iruma insist that the other is the little brother.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Yeah, I feel like Gyari works better as an occasional drop-in character than a regular.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/Bxof8oh/1/1/

New chapter!

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

I'm sure there's a very specific reason Alice doesn't use his bloodline ability and I'm sure it's because it embarrasses him.

Considering his mom is probably the most famous succubus in the realm, I imagine it's some kind of seduction ability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
...He's gonna assume Iruma and Silva want permission to date.

E: New Chapter on previous page.