Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I think i listened to that "lullaby" way too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Can Of Worms posted:

I binge read the manga after watching ep 3 and I'm excited for so many scenes to get animated. I'm also impressed with the amount of effort the anime production is putting in the show, from the quality of the art to the extra details being added to set up future episodes. If only a certain other supernatural slice of life anime had that kind of dedication...

... Truthism deserved better

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

Ameri is more than two heads taller than Iruma without heels.

So nothing about that prevents them from being adorable right?

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Indeed. Im just trying to figure what you meant by your initial comment if you think that was adorable

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Interesting safeword but it makes total sense

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

God I want everything of this to get animated

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Purson is cool and good

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Is it legal for Iruma to look that good?

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I still remain impressed at how this manga managed to flesh out all of the misfits

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

It makes me happy that there's enough people that like Iruma anime that more seasons keep getting greenlit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Love is tasty