Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Clara/Iruma/Az or bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

There's a previous chapter also translated. Both excellent, but you do need to read this one first for context.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Hell yes, Iruma with a gun. I can imagine it.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Maybe the real weapon was the friends we made along the way

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Elfface posted:

I imagine it going exactly like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDcYcpSI7s

I've been waiting to post this for a while

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

I hope Iruma just eats the leaf, too

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

those faces, just, d'aww :3:

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

I just love all of these demonic details the author puts into the world. Baby demons probably learn how to fly before they learn how to walk. It's all really interesting.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

The next chapter is going to be so friggin' good.

Godspeed, cleaners. You are going to need it.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

You absolute loving madmen, y'all released it so early. Bravo, to the misfit class and Misfit Scans, especially the redrawers and typesetters.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Can we talk about the raws here?

I don't think anything's been confirmed for Sullivan. But also, I don't read Japanese, I just look at the pretty pictures.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

10 points to Gryffindor!

So many people compare Iruma to the previous demon king. I wonder how that's going to pan out (aside from Iruma becoming the new demon king ofc).

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

He was presumably demon for a good while and at the time of his disappearance - in every flashback he's got the horns and ears and is also 10 feet tall and stuff. Previously human is an interesting idea, though...

Somewhat related to the subject, I like that Iruma kept his painted nails from the music festival. He's blending in!

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Nemo2342 posted:

I definitely recall a Ring of Solomon being mentioned at one point.

Made my friend read Iruma and he sent this: it's from the demon king prophecy!

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Yeah, holy crap. I guess they're trying to catch up to the raws? Whatever the case, godspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Those madmen actually caught up. :allears: